Chapter 72

And so the café finally opened and unlike before,  the cafè which I currently belonged was now packed with students.  And obviously, most of them were girls,  basically,  Steffan-sama's and O'Brein-sama's fangirls. 

Only banners and stuffs are missing and I can say this is actually a fansigning event.

Damn kids!

Are they an idol!

Oi.

And as the so called "Mafia Boss", I was sitting at the corner with a table in front of me. 

I may look like a mafia boss but my function here..

Is a cashier!

For goodness sake!

With all these efforts of dressing myself and all I do is to recieve the money we will be accumulating for this day. 

What the heck!

I wanna serve too!

I'm talented at that you know!

Tsk.

Hiding the displeased deep inside my heart,  I wore my  apathetic expression while brushing my gaze around the area.  I sighed in my heart deeply when most of the girls would call for Steffan-sama or O'Brein-sama to serve them.  Some of the guy servers were also being called but just very rare.  

I can see that they are quite displeased however was already used to this kind of treatment.

I feel you kids!

I feel you.

Come here and let's form a faction.

An "Anti-Lead Characters" faction and let us all throw away these damn lead characters for stealing the spotlight.

Tsk.

I'm not bitter!

Damn it!

I was watching the scene in front of me unfld like a mere side character as well as bookkeeping. I suddenly thought I am lacking of something.

Something's really missing. I wonder what is it.

I pursed my lips as I thought about it.

Oh!.

I'm actually missing a popcorn here!

Ah mouh~

This is boring.

I don't want to be a mafia boss anymore!

Keeping my posture and demeanor intact,  I tried so hard not to bend my body lower or even lean my chin on my hand. 

A moment of watching the busy scene in front of me,  multiple screaming can be heard outside and it reached inside the room.  Not really screaming,  more likely giggling and making weird noises as if they're piglets being strangled. 

Dmn kids.

And as soon as my eyes landed on a certain figure which caused the current ruckus,  my eyes dimmed and my mouth twitch. 

Oi.

I've already had enough with these two pipsqueak getting all the attention abd now you're here too?

Are you all kidding me!!

I wanna be male lead too!!

Damn it!

Steffan-sama approached the newly arrived Lomiere-sama and talked to each other.  Later on,  Steffan-sama's eyes roamed around trying to see if there's still any vacant seats but unfortunately, there's none.  Not to mention the queue line outside the room is too long.