Chapter 47

After school,  I went home immediately and had Okaasama proceed for the enrollment. She had just her assistant do it for her and just like that,  I was quickly enrolled.

Well~

Money and power can sure do great things ne~

******

"The hiking's near already,  Reinhart-san.  Where do you think would it be? "

Just like before,  the volunteer students will still have a hike for a cost activity for the founding anniversary and I decided to join again since I want to make it as my tradition. Good thing for how the middle school and high section celebrates the founding anniversary is actually something like a charitable events, though in primary school section it's still for a cost but they still have celebrations at school. 

"I heard from the teacher in charge that it would be in hmm.. Mt. An? "

An is a Chinese word means tranquil if I'm not mistaken.

O'Brein-sama raised his brow and later on furrow. 

"Hmm?  Something wrong, O'brein-sama? "

Out of curiosity, I asked him which made him snapped and later on wore his womanizing smile.

(¬_¬)

This kid.

"Oh.  It's nothing. Actually, I was thinking that we'll have time to get to know each other more and deeply,  right~"

I rolled my eyes.

Oh gosh.

Here he go again.

Damn it.

"Please mind your words, O'Brein-sama"

I coldly reminded him.  Though, it lessen,  this damn Lucas still acts like a womanizer towards me.

Oi.

Is this really alright?

Author,  oi.

You're character's not right.

Haahhhh~

I sighed shaking my head.

"Heeee.  You're still so cold? "

Before I could even answer, Steffan-sama passed between us and paused in front of O'Brein-sama before leaving.

I don't know what he whispered but I can see O'Brein-sama smirked.

What the hell.

******

After the class,  I decided to visit the salon and eat snacks there hehe.

Of course.

The money my family paid should be put in a good use keke!

Humming so happily thinking about what foods is in the menu today, I pushed the door opened and entered whith face full of smiles.

I was in a good mood thinking about the foods but..

Just quick as that.

My face dim seeing the figures of 2 wonders sitting beside the spot where I usually sits.

Oi.

What are you doing there.

Get away from there!

I don't want you guys near me!

Get away and move!

Move damn it!!