hello, atlantide.

The beginning of my adventure, was unlike any others, I don't know who's magic was sampled to bring me and my brother to life, or why,from what I understand they wanted to use us as weapons of destruction.

I only remember awakening in this giant tube,it was, scary if anything, I managed to stand, it was like, rediscovering my body, my legs were stiff and weak, I turned to the glass.

I don't know why but I felt this anger, I threw my body at the glass, shattering like a fragile wall, I looked at myself, there's only cloth tied to my chest and my lower half, to my surprise I wasn't hurt, I turned to a different tube, I punched threw the glass.

That's where I found a boy with blue and brown hair, it was tipped with brown and was knotted, he only had some cloth tied to his lower half, just like me, I managed to lift him while he was out of it.

I stopped a few miles away, I used my magic to give us clothes that are actually good outfits, I gave myself a Violet stomach shirt, midnight blue pants, and pure white knee boots.

I gave the boy a dark velvet blue vest, death purple pair of pants, and depressed dark combat boots, for an accessory I gave myself a ghost white headband, I gave the boy some finger less gloves in a Blue berry color.

I think he's my brother, my names....Caro, i think, he awoke not long after, i just need to keep the both of us safe, he told me his name, it's Mitch, or he thinks at least, we walked through the forest for a couple hours, we came across this field of torn up trees, claw marks on each.

then a soul shattering roar came, then we saw  a giant bear, covered in blood and has bones of victims reaching out almost as if for help, this is a fear spirit, this is bad, normally a fear spirit will only strike if it feels threatened, but one that's a bear will kill no mater what.

i don't know why but i lost consciousness after that, just blurs, the bear scared my eye and hit my brother twice, then i see a purple poison type of flame hit the bear, making it vanish, i don't remember anything ells after that, it was like something familiar saved me.

i don't know whats going on, i heard a loud conversation not far from me, "she has to be looking for a guild! she could be apart of us!" why are they so loud? "viper if she is looking for a gild! a home!"why does it matter to him?

"no she came from the forest, the darkened forest, she could be a danger!"i felt my eyes flutter, i felt my power surge to my eyes, i opened my eyes, and, this looks like an old gild from a poster i saw in the forest, grim shade, hello atlantide.