Info & Chapter1: Arriving at Orario

Start from the beginning

No one's POV

Sora has just arrived at Orario and right now, Sora is on a journey to find a new familia to join.

Sora: So in every place like this, there should be a guild somewhere?

Sora was walking around Orario and after some time he finally found the guild. Sora entered and quickly and someone greeted him.

???: Hello welcome to the guild how may I help you today?

Sora looked to his side and it was an elf with green eyes and brown hair.

Eina: My name is Eina Tulle, are you new around here?

Sora: Hi there, yes I just arrived at Orario and I would like to register as an adventurer.

Eina: Alright, please fill in this application and you'll be all done.

Eina then gave him an application form and after Sora sign it she was surprised that Sora was level 6.

Eina: You're at level 6!!!

Sora just nodded and Eina looked at his name and was surprised.

Eina: Sora Yatagami, you mean the...

Sora just put his finger on his mouth and smiled at her.

Sora: Please don't, I don't want to stand out too much...

Eina just nodded her head and smiled at him.

Sora: If you don't mind me asking is there a familia who is requesting member right now?

Eina thought for a moment and smiled.

Eina: Yes, there is. They only had one member so they'll except you, I guarantee it.

???: Ms Eina...

Eina: Oh... speak of the devil, there he is... Hey Be-

Sora looked behind him and so a boy covered with blood and he was running towards the guild and Sora and Eina panicked.