It was like he misunderstood me shaking my head. I wasn't denying him, I was saying no to being able to do to him what I did to...Trenton.

"Let me help you, since I'm so kind." Ezra growled harshly, moving my head very harshly and quickly. Causing me to try and fight against him, but it only made me choke more when his dick would go from being down my throat to not.

I couldn't even focus my vision anymore as I began to see sparkles. Feeling my eyes begin to roll behind my head at all of this. It wasn't fair what he was doing because I am unexperienced at doing such a thing.

Began to feel my eyes watering at Ezra's actions and felt something go down my throat. I'm abruptly shoved harshly onto the ground, and I began to cough loudly. Trying to catch my breath and I spit his cum out of my mouth as best as I could, glaring at him now. Felt him crouch before me shove me onto my back on the floor.

Even though there was a bed behind us, he was over my body on the ground. His cock still erect as if he didn't just ejaculate down my throat.

"What is your problem?" He questions me as I continued to cough a little.

"You were choking me! I can't suck off - I don't remember any of the sexual things I did with Trenton." I tell him honestly, and Ezra didn't look like he believed me.

He stood up, his dick hanging out as he leaned against the bed. Staring down at me in dissatisfaction, he sighed. Beginning to ruffle his hair a bit he looked off at something other than me.

"I think you believed you came here and I wasn't going to do this." Ezra chuckles, and I felt my face heat up when he looked at me. "Am I right?"

I shook my head slowly, lying off the bat.

"Listen, just because I'm nice to you for the time being means absolutely nothing." Ezra states to me very cruelly, and I nod. "It's the necessities, but I believe you are abusing my kindness."

"N-not at all. I haven't done anything-."

"Exactly. I also feel like you have taken a liking to Xavion. Am I wrong to think such a thing?" Ezra questions me.

"Yes." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

I see him grip his dick, almost as if he was inspecting himself.

"Also, I felt your teeth beginning to scratch my cock. You're lucky I was able to come in time before you scratched up my dick with your teeth. You're absolutely horrible at this. I feel like this may be a drag...maybe I was wrong bringing you here..." Ezra starts to purse his lips as he looks at the ground.

He seemed to be regretting everything even though he was the one that wanted me here. I didn't...I didn't want to come here!

"You're the one that was insistent on me being here... I didn't want to come. My teeth only began scratching your dick because you were going so fast. I couldn't breathe and think straight...I didn't even know my teeth were scratching you. You acted as if you were obsessed with me being here and helping - now you're like this." I confess to him and I see him crouch before me.

He grips my chin harshly once again and I yank out of it. I was tired of him doing that.

"You sound like you were expectant of something else. As if this isn't what I said you're signing up for. You're my submissive, and I'm your dominant; but I can see that you didn't seem to get what that means for you." Ezra glares at me and I see his eyes move onto my lips.

Only for him to make eye contact with me again, sneering.

"It's like what you said before all of this, let's get this over with. I'm done being the nice guy. My brother wants to play games now - I don't mind playing too." He snaps, standing up now. "Take off all your clothes  - expose yourself to me."