Chapter 5

Sitara's POV

Myra: Call me immediately after your meeting.

I left the building, wondering what this girl wanted to talk about so urgently. I walked towards my car and dialled her number. After a few rings, she picked up the call.

"Thank you so much, Your Highness, for acknowledging my humble request and respecting my wish to speak to you."

"See, things like these are how I end up looking for a coffin price on Google."

Her giggles stopped short.

I wondered if her boyfriend would duct-tape her mouth every time they did it. I know I would if someone kept vomiting nonsense all the time.

"Wait, I forgot why I called."

I closed my eyes as I got into my car. "I'm searching for a black dress next, Myra."

"Oh, yes, right! I remembered. I wanted to tell you about a new club that opened near our penthouse. The plus point is, there is no chance of paparazzi being there, we can enjoy ourselves. But Tara I heard it is a bit cost—" I cut her off.

"We are going there tonight."

Myra had great taste when it came to digging out fun places. I enjoyed going to the clubs and bars chosen by her. Partly because of the liquor collection. But for each club that Myra had chosen to go to, I most certainly ended up getting laid with some hot stranger.

"Oh, okay. That was easy. See you then." saying that Myra hung up the call, without waiting for my reply.

"Ready to get drunk and laid?" Myra asked, getting out of the car

"Ready to get drunk and laid?" Myra asked, getting out of the car. I handed the car keys to the valet and turned to Myra.

She looked expensive in her purple sparkly dress that cut right below her thighs. It wasn't a particularly cold night, so we left our jackets in the car.

"Always."

We made our way towards the entrance of the club. The ear-vibrating beats of the music playing inside reached me. It's gonna be fun.

The guards let us in soon after, the VIP pass saving us the labour work of standing in a kilometre-long queue.

"I don't like to get fucked by some stranger, you know," Myra said, making a face.

"You are going to die a virgin."

"Happily. I want someone who respects me and loves me and cares about—"