Chapter 17

Liam's P.O.V

I was worrying the whole trip here. First I wanted to know why Harry and Louis knew about this first. Then if Paul knew. Then if her sisters knew. And now, I'm just worrying about her. My Isla is in the hospital and I don't know why yet.

I glanced at Niall and Zayn and saw they were doing the same thing as me. We were all thinking to much. Niall, thankfully, concentrated more on the road. 'Thankfully' because he is the most worrying and most emotional.

We pulled up to New York Community Hospital. We all rushed out of the car and into the hospital. I hadn't noticed before, but it was pouring down.

We walked into the hospital and saw Louis and Harry sat in the chairs by reception waiting for us to arrive. Niall, Zayn and I went over and sat down. They both started to explain what was going.

Josh's P.O.V

I was in my room practicing my drumming when my phone pinged. I stopped and went to sit on my bed. I looked at it. New message from Louis. I smiled hoping it was an invitation to go out with the rest of the boys and Isla. What I found was completely different.

Hey Joshy. I have some bad news. Isla is New York Community Hospital. Shes stable and we have told everyone else, but Pauly. If you could get him and come here as soon as you can it would be great. The boys and I are here already and her sisters are on the way. I thought we should just let you know. ~ BooBear x

I was stunned by the text. "Isla is in the hospital." I said quietly. Then it registered in my brain. I jumped from my bed. I went over to my closet and pulled my leather jacket out. I ran down stairs and out of the door. I locked it and jumped into my car. First stop: Paul's.

I stayed in a different hotel to the boys, Isla and Paul, so I had to drive to their hotel. I called Paul from my cell and said, "Come into the car park. It's important. It's about Isla." He hung up and was stood by my car in seconds.

"Josh! Where is she? What's wrong with Isla?" He asked frantically. I felt sorry for him. I motioned for him to get into the car and he did so. "Were going to New York Community Hospital. She's there." I said. His eyes widened.

The car ride was quiet. I knew Paul was thinking all the same things as me. Is she okay? What happened? Who was she with? Is it too late? I love her.

The last three words shook me, not because they were frightening, but because they were true. I love Isla. I love her more than anything and I had never actually met her.

I saw Paul look at me, then he said, "Be careful around Isla. She can make anyone fall head-over-heels for her with a bat of her eye-lashes." And I knew it was true. I saw the way everyone looked at her. Even the boys.

We arrived at New York Community Hospital. It was still raining heavy and it was also cold. Not a good night. Obviously something had to happen. It is like in the movies. When the weather is at it's worst, something happens.

Harry's P.O.V

The automatic doors opened and Josh and Paul walked in looking as worried as ever. I waved at them and they walked over. The moment they reached us I started explaining what was going on, because I know Paul, and I know he doesn't like to waste time. Especially when it comes to someone important to him.

While Louis continued explaining I saw the doctor that had diagnosed Isla walk past. I decided I wanted to ask him a few questions. "Doctor." I said standing up. He stopped, turned to face me and smiled.

"I was just going to see her now. Want to come with?" He asked. I nodded.

While he was checking up on Isla I asked him questions. "How did she last so long without noticing?" Was my first question.