Chapter 16

Louis' P.O.V

As soon as I got Harry's text I left the apartment as fast as I could. Niall, Zayn and Liam asked where I was going. Harry specifically told me not to tell them, so I told them I was going to see Eleanor.

I rushed out of the apartment and ran towards my car. It was cold and was pouring down with rain. I got in the car and sped to the hospital.

When I pulled up I saw Harry stood outside in the rain. I pulled up and ran towards him. He looked at me and forced a smile. I pulled him inside and said, "Why the hell you waiting in the rain you dick?" His reply was a laugh.

We got inside and sat in the chairs by reception. Harry just stared at me. I smiled back at him. "Thanks for coming so fast Lou. I didn't know who else to call." I could hear sadness and pain in his voice. Something that was not that regular. Especially for Harry Styles!

"What do you need mate?" I asked. I drove here and Harry is fine, so someone else must be here. He looked down and started playing with his fingers.

"Isla is in really bad condition." He whispered. I barley heard it.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He looked back up and directly into my eyes. His eyes were sparkling with tears.

"Louis." He said slowly. "Isla is really ill. She has Gastroenteritis and the doctor said she only has 14% chance of surviving. He said she has been living with this condition for years!" He started to burst out crying. She has that effect on everyone. All the boys are in love with her, to be honest, so was I. But I had a girl friend so I was immune to her charms.

She was like everyone of the boys. She had: Niall's immaturity, Zayn's vain for her looks, Harry's flirty and teasing ways, and Liam's caring ways. She was like me with my humor. She was a piece of us all. Even Paul. She was, no, IS his goddaughter. If she dies, who knows what will happen to him and the rest of us.

"What did the doctor say about her? Compliment wise?" I knew he was bound to say something. They all do, doctors always throw a simple but true comment out about the patient. Harry smiled a little. "He said she was and still is very strong and has a fighting chance."

Both our lips curled into a smile. "You see. She will be fine. I promise she will get through this." I said. He nodded.

I hugged him and said, "Can we go see her?"

He nodded again and said, "She probably still knocked out." I nodded and followed him to her room.

When we arrived she was still asleep, but Harry frowned. He went over and turned her from her side onto her back. "Why?" I voiced my thoughts.

He smiled slightly and said, "Gastroenteritis is about the stomach and intestine. I recon she is safer on her back." I smiled at his caring ways. I know Harry likes her. Scratch that: He loves her. As much as Liam. Maybe more. They were made for each other, but Isla doesn't see that.

Harry's P.O.V

We sat in the room watching Isla and making small talk.

Louis asked, "Does anyone els know?" I looked at him and shook my head. "Do you think we should tell them?" It was a good question. I thought a little while then said, "Yeah."

"I think we should. If we don't then they will be mad at us for keeping it secret." Louis nodded in agreement. "I will tell Brook, Scarlett and Lexi. Oh and also Josh, if that's okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"And I will tell the boys. They aren't going to be happy." I said getting sad again.

Isla's P.O.V