Chapter 26

Isla's P.O.V

"You don't know how much I am going to miss you!" I said as I hugged my my three sisters as tightly as possible. Yes, today was the day the One Direction Tour re-launched for the second time. We still had another 3 and a half months left before I would finish working for the boys and start my own career.

"Correction. You don't know how much we are going to miss you! It's going to be so hard, us not being there to protect you from everything." Brooke said shedding a tear.

I wiped it away and said, "Come on now. Don't cry." I couldn't help the huge smile I had on my face. I was touring with One Direction. I have a bright future. And most of all, I had such an amazing family who took care of me through anything and everything.

"I am just so proud of you baby! It seems like only yesterday I was 5, Scarlett was 3 and Lexi was 2, and mum and dad walked through the door with a new baby sister in their arms. I made a vow to myself that from that day on, nothing would ever harm you. I'm sorry if anything ever did." Brooke expressed.

"Nothing has hurt me, because I had been blessed with the most amazing family in the whole wide world. I love you all!" I shouted again as I pulled them into another sister hug.

I pulled away and climbed into the black limo where Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry were waiting. I sat next to Harry and leaned against his shoulder. I the rolled the window down and looked at my 3 amazing and beautiful sisters waving and crying. "We love you Isla Quinn!" They screamed like crazed fans as the limp pulled away..

I laughed letting a few tears roll down my cheeks. I got from my seat and leaned out of the window and screamed back, "I love you too! I am going to miss you!" And blew a kiss. They were too far to shout back so they just sent me some air kisses back.

Scarlett's P.O.V

This is it. Our baby Isla has finally grown up. This was the day Brooke, Lexi and I had feared for a long time. We didn't want to say goodbye to our sweet, innocent, fragile Isla. She was too precious. But we dreaded this day, because we knew it wasn't right. She has grown up way to fast. She didn't have a proper childhood, and when our parents died, she grew up, became wise, and there was nothing we could do about it.

"Come on now. Don't cry." I heard Isla say to Brooke. I smiled slightly at her strength. While she was talking to Brooke, I went over to Harry.

"Hey Scarlett." He said smiling at my sister then at me.

"Harry I need to ask you a favour." I said. He nodded violently. "I need you to show Isla she doesn't need to grow up so fast. She needs to slow down. Could you show her fun?" I asked.

His eyes sparkled as I said this. "You know what, the other day, I thought exactly the same thing. I promise I will show her fun, I will take her back, make her slow down." He said still smiling, but slightly sadly. His green eyes were shining brightly and his dimples were showing. I knew what he said, he meant.

I smiled and walked back over to my sisters, just in time to. "Nothing has hurt me, because I had been blessed with the most amazing family in the whole wide world. I love you all!" She shouted and pulled us all into a huge hug again. How I was going to miss hear dearly.

She walked away and climbed into the limo and sat next to Harry. She rolled down the window and sent us a little wave. We all looked at each other then silently agreed. We then screamed, "We love you Isla Quinn!" We were laughing and tears were streaming down our faces.

She leaned out of the window and shouted back to us, "I love you too! I am going to miss you!" With a smile on her face and blowing kisses. Even from this distance though, you could see the tears streaming down her frail cheeks.

Complications (One Direction/Harry Styles) *COMPLETED*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें