Chapter 14

Isla's P.O.V

After the show finished Harry pulled me away from everyone. We went to his dressing-room. He handed me a cola from the fridge and we both sat on the black leather couch. "You were amazing." He said smiling.

"You weren't bad yourself. Still thought I was better though." I was teasing him. No-one but me was aloud to toy with his ego.

"Is that a challenge Ms.Quinn?" He asked. I laughed and jumped to my feet.

"You bet your ass it it!" I said. I pulled my phone out. "Sing-off. The song - Locked Out Of Heaven!" He jumped to his feet and stood firmly in front of me. "Ready Styles?" I asked.

He smiled a cheeky grin and winked. "What are we betting on?" He asked.

"Money? Embarrassment? I don't know. You chose, you are better at evil schemes." I said. I saw a grin appear on his face.

He thought for a minute and then said, "I can flirt with you for a whole day. And you have to go with it like it's normal!" I hesitated. Why would he want that?

I didn't know so I just nodded and asked, "And if I win?" Because I really wasn't good at bets.

"If you win I will... Do anything you want. Anything." He said. I smiled. I thought I could think of something some other time.

"May the best win." I said sticking an arm out to him. He grabbed my hand and shook it.

"May the odds be ever in your favour." He said. I laughed.

"How cheesy Harold. A line from the Hunger Games." He smiled that cheeky grin again. "I'm playing the song now." I stated. I played the song. Harry was up first.

One, two, one, two, three

Oh, yeah, yeah,

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,

Ooh!

Oh, yeah, yeah,

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,

Ooh!

Never had much faith in love or miracles

Never wanna put my heart on the line

But swimming in your water is something spiritual

I'm born again every time you spend the night

I hate to admit it, but I might just lose this bet. This was not going to be a fun experience for me. My turn to sing!

'Cause your sex takes me to paradise

Yeah, your sex takes me to paradise

And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah

'Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven

For too long, for too long

Yeah, you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven

For too long, for too long

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,

Ooh!

Oh, yeah, yeah,

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,

Ooh!

You bring me to my knees