Chapter 3

Isla's P.O.V

When we arrived at the airport in New York, Niall shook me gently to wake me up.

I moaned, "Leave me alone." He laughed at me, and shook me harder this time. "Niall!" I said giggling. He was poking my arm over and over again. I hit him off. "Fine. Stop. Look, I'm awake!" I couldn's stop laughing.

He went from poking to standing over me, shaking my shoulders screaming, "Oh my gosh! Quinn! Wake up! Please! Don't leave me alone!" And he was giggling as well. I stood up and he threw me over his shoulder. I grabbed our bags from the compartment above us and he carried me off of the plane. We were the last to get off.

When we got off the plane I saw my sisters staring at me. I just ignored them. Then I saw Harry staring at me with suprise on his face. I realised what was going on and I knew Niall did as well because he put me down and said sorry.

I said back, "Don't worry hun. What's arriving in NY if you don't make an entrance." We both laughed. He decided to grab me and spin me around, but when he did the Paparazzi came around the corner and took pictures. "Oh, shit." I said.

Niall put me down and raced over to them. I knew what he was doing, he was telling them that we aren't a couple. While he was doing that I went over to Harry and hugged him.

"It's really good to see you again." He whispered to me.

i"It's really good to see you to Hazza. I missed ya, and your cuddles." He laughed at me. We let go and I called my sisters over. Harry had never properly met them before. To be honest only Liam and Niall had.

"Harry, these are my sisters Brooke, Scarlett and Lexi." I pointed to my sisters in order. Niall finally started his way back. I left Harry there with my sisters and went over to help him with the bags. He looked down, so I left the bags and went straight over and hugged him.

He held me really tight I almost couldn't breath. "Babe, what's wrong?" He collapsed to the floor and almost started crying.

"I couldn't stop them." I was confused.

"Couldn't stop them from what Niall?" He was concerning me.

"They twisted the story. They think we are dating, it's a disaster!" He broke down crying. I was even more confused now.

"What's wrong with that Niall. Do you not like me?" He laughed.

Niall's P.O.V

"What's wrong with that Niall. Do you not like me?" I laughed. I couldn't help it. She was so funny, and cute. NO! Don't think of her like that Niall. Liam loves her and she loves Liam.

"It's not that I don't like you. It's that you love Liam and he loves you. You were made for each other." She wiped away my tears and made me sit on a chair instead of the floor. She gave me a little smile. I wish I could just hang out with you more!

"Good. Now that you have stopped crying I can ask questions." I looked at her funny. "I will be right back." But before I could stop her she went over to Harry and the girls.

Harry's P.O.V

"Hey Quinn. What brings you back, Niall looks like shit." I said placing a hand on her shoulder. She smiled at me. I looked at the other girls. Scarlett were still in shock from talking to me and Brooke had a look like she was proud on her face.

I would be to if my little sister was like her, so generous and loving. She's amazing. I love her. NO! Harry, don't.

"He is like shit Harry. Can you take my sisters back to the hotel please? I will meet you there in an hour or 2. Promise."