Chapter 7

Isla's P.O.V

"Liam. There's 2 minutes left. I just need to tell you. I don't think I'm ready for a relationship just yet." He looked at me confused and hurt. I sighed and said, "It's just what happened with you and Niall that really shocked me and I don't think I can deal with that again. When you 2 become friends again, maybe then." He cut me off with a peck to the lips.

He said, "I understand. Don't worry. Who knows, we might find other people and we will remain best friends forever!" I could see he genuinely meant it. I smiled and led him out to the front room.

Paul's P.O.V

"Has anyone seen Liam?" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. My face was blazing hot so I can only assume it was bright red.

I was so mad at Isla. The only reason I thought it would be good for her to come was so she could take some stress off of the boy's shoulders. Yeah, it worked, but only a little. Now she was getting in the way of their work. And she was getting me even more stressed. This was no good for me.

I searched everywhere. "Shit!" I loudly whispered to myself. I didn't check in the back room. I forgot about it.

There was 2 minutes until the boys had to go on. "Someone, help find Liam!" I yelled. I heard a door close and turned and saw Liam and Isla.

"I found him Pauly!" She yelled over to me. God, she is one of the boys.

"Thank you Isla. But I have a feeling it was you who kidnapped him." I said as Liam walked over to his seat by Zayn.

Isla's P.O.V

"Thank you Isla. But I have a feeling it was you who kidnapped him." Paul said while Liam took his place over by Zayn.

I looked behind the counter behind Paul and saw him. My cousin! "Oh my lord! Jamie!" I screamed. He looked up and when he saw me a huge smile spread across his face. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. "Oh my. Isla. It's been like 5 years! I missed you baby!" He yelled back to me.

When he put me down I saw all but 2 confused faces. I giggled and put my arm around Jamie's waist. He put his arm around my shoulders and I snuggled into him. "Everyone, this is Jamie. He's my cousin!" Confused faces turned into understood faces.

Paul said. "Well, you have 5 minutes to talk. There has been a delay outside with a fan." I looked out the window concerned for the fans. I saw a girl led on the floor. "Don't worry." Paul said. "She only fainted because she saw the boys looking through the window." I laughed. I turned back to Jamie.

"So. How has it been?" I asked jumping up onto the counter. Jamie is 22 with brown hair and brown eyes.

He smiled. "It's been good. Everything has. I have a wife and a kid to." I screamed in excitement again and threw my arms around him. "Quinn, baby. I knew you were a screamer but calm down." He laughed.

"Sorry." I said.

"So. How's it been with you?" He asked. I sat there staring at him.

"Well. I have missed you for 5 years. Um, my best friend became famous so I made 4 more. And I have been alone because my best friend had become famous for 3 years. So yeah, pretty good." I winked at him. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"We will talk later. It's time for the fans. Stay here with me." I nodded. He sat on a stool and I sat on his lap. I really missed him.

Jamie's P.O.V

Isla and I sat together just watching all the fans go mad over they boys for about 15 minutes and then we started talking. It was actually quieter in the shop than I expected it to be. She pulled up a stool in front of me.