Chapter 20

Harry's P.O.V

We left the fair-ground about an hour later and decided to do something quieter. We decided we were going to go see a movie.

We went to a small cinema not far away from where we were staying. We went to watch Seven Psychopaths. During the movie I decided to use my prize a little more. I knew it would annoy her, a lot.

About half way through the movie I put my plan to action. I was praying that sometime during the next week she will know that she loves me.

Isla's P.O.V

I decided I didn't want to stay at the fair so Harry and I left and went to go see a movie. It was quieter and was only me and him. I wanted to spend time with him. He had taken care of me when I was ill, but didn't tip-toe around me like the others. They treated me like a newborn child.

We sat in the middle of the screening room just watching Seven Psychopaths. It was actually quite amusing.

About half way through the movie Harry placed his hand on my knee. I knew what was happening. He was 'using his prize' as he says. He also knows this is going to piss me right off.

He slowly slid his hand up my leg. He was taking his time in doing so. Fuck! I thought. I didn't want to admit it, but I liked Harry. More than just friends. But the thing is he: 1) He pisses me off. 2) I don't want what happened with Niall and Liam to happen again. 3) I think I like Eric as well.

This was not going to end well. And the person getting hurt was most probably going to be me. And Eric and Harry in the mean time.

I really liked Harry, there was just the facts he was famous and he annoys me. I love him a lot, and at the moment I just wanted to crash my lips against his in the darkness of the theater.

His hand slowly reached the top of my thigh. I slapped it off. "Ouch." He whispered loudly. I grimaced.

"I'm going to the loo. Be back in 5." I said. I got up, grabbed my hand bag and headed to the rest room.

When I got there, I placed my bad on the side and look in the mirror. "Not bad." I whispered. I don't usually like my reflection.

I then went into my bag and pulled a slip of paper out. It was the one Eric gave me. I opened it and it said:

Nice to meet you. My number ____________. Call me maybe?

It was so cheesy but so cute. I slipped it into my pocket and decided I was going to text him later.

Harry's P.O.V

Isla walked back into the screen room with a huge smile on her face. I wonder if she finally realises she's beautiful.

She came and sat down and placed her head on my shoulder. I tensed a little then relaxed. I placed my hand back on her leg and the other I wrapped around her waist, so by now she was cuddled into my chest,

It was really comfortable like this. I wish we could sit like this forever, but the movie eventually finished and we had to leave.

"I'm hungry." She moaned as we walked out of the cinema. I laughed and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"You're always hungry. You would be perfect for Niall." I joked. She giggled with me.

We walked silently and still happy to a nice little restaurant and the end of the street. We went in and sat in a small booth at the back. "Order anything you want. Price is no object." I said. She beamed.

"How may I help?" A young waiter came around. He didn't look up for a while. He was still writing. He looked particularly familiar though. Maybe a bit to familiar. This was disturbing.