Chapter 12

*9pm that evening*

Louis' P.O.V

We were all at the venue and the concert was going to start at 10:30pm.

We was going to meet a few fans at a meet and greet at the venue for half and hour, then we were going to do a sound check and answer a few questions.

I had known for 2 days that one of our girl dancers wasn't going to make it because she was ill. Nobody else but me knew. I had also known for a long time that Isla was a good dancer, so I was going to pressure her into dancing for us.

But earlier when I saw her dancing, I thought we were unworthy to have her dance for us. She should have her own show and dance videos and all that shit. But she was going to have to start at the bottom.

Zayn's P.O.V

We did a meet and greet before sound check. We spent half an hour doing that. The boys and I stood in front of a backboard with One Direction written all over it while girls came up to us hugging us and crying.

Lexi and Scarlett would have done the same thing if we hadn't met us before through. Brooke stood there on the side with Lexi, Scarlett and Isla, trying to figure out weather she would cry or just be cool about meeting us. Isla then was almost rolling on the floor with how badly she was laughing. She still couldn't get over the fact that people cried over us.

*9:30pm that evening*

Harry's P.O.V

We have now just finished the meet and greet. It was crazy how many girls broke down over us. Every girl we met I looked over to make sure Isla wasn't pulling another stunt. Last time she ended up in the hospital.

We all enjoy sound check and always made sure we were on time, but today we were late. We were to busy meeting people and looking over at the four girls who stood on the side watching us.

They were all so pretty. It must run in the family. They were all amazing with beautiful personalities. But there was something different about Isla. Something special. Her aura was magnificent. It wasn't like the other girls. I guessed she got it from her mother.

Isla's P.O.V

I looked at my phone and the time was 9:34pm. The boys were never late for sound check. They loved it. Loved answering the crowds questions and singing roughly to them before the real stuff came. But right now they looked preoccupied. Between every fan they looked over to me, Lexi, Scarlett and Brooke. It was like they were checking up on us and forgot to keep track of the time.

I looked at my phone again and it said 9:37pm. I decided I was going to go over and tell them, when suddenly Josh Devine appears around the curtain as I reached them. I look at him and he looks back at me.

"Boy's come on! Your late for sound check!" Josh called across to them. I kept staring at him. He was gorgeous.

"We will be there in 30 seconds mate. Sorry!" Niall yelled back. The boys ran to get to stage.

"What's up with you 2 then Isla?" Niall asked. I snapped out of my daydream and looked at him.

"Nothing. I haven't even met him. What are you talking about Niall? Go to sound check for god sake." I said all in one breath. Niall patted my back and smiled, shaking his head as he walked out of the room.

Josh's P.O.V

During sound check I couldn't take my eyes off of this girl. I first saw her when I walked into the meet and greet. I was walking through there as a short cut to get to the stage.

I saw her there laughing at the fans. That's what I did when I watched a meet and greet; How they get all worked up and cried. It's funny.

Then I saw her again going to tell Niall something, but I cut her off. She was so pretty and nice. She had something about her. It was like a sparkling aura.