Chapter 5

Liam's P.O.V

I closed the door behind Isla as she went to see Brooke. Niall had really freaked her out, and now he was freaking me out to.

I had enough food for him to eat in my fridge, but he didn't eat anything, instead he slammed the fridge door and threw himself on the couch. "Nialler, buddy. What's up mate?" He didn't answer me. I went over and sat on the coffee table in front of the couch he was led on. "Mate. Tell me what's wrong." I demanded.

He looked at me, bags under his eyes showing he was stressed. "Have you read the paper yet?" He asked. I shook my head. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out today paper.

"You're carrying the paper around with you to-"

"Just shut up and read it Liam." Niall snapped.

I shut up and looked at the front page. 'Is there a future Mrs.Horan arising?' Was the headline. There was a picture of Niall spinning a girl around. "Well congrats bro. But what's wrong?" I asked confused. I thought he had just got a new girl friend.

He looked really sad. "Liam. Study the picture carefully." He said. I looked at the picture much more carefully and recognized the girl he was holding. It was Isla! "Niall, mate, I'm sure it was just a mistake. I know you. Your playful and loving, but your not horrible or evil. I know you would never bring someone here for me, then take them away. I know it was a mistake. Calm down mate." Niall had started breathing deeply by now. I patted him on the back gently.

"Thanks mate." He said and grabbed me for a bear hug.

Isla's P.O.V

"Brooke!" I yelled.

I hadn't listened to Liam before when he told me to see Brooke while he talked to Niall. I stood by the door and listened to their conversation. Now I'm back with Brooke at our apartment now.

"Hey Quinn. How was last night?" She asked. I got a cola from the fridge and sat on the couch next to her.

I sighed happily at her and said, "It was amazing!" We both laughed. "What about your night?"

She smiled at me a cheeky smile. " I met someone last night at the reception. So, I had a pretty good night." I laughed at her then remembered Niall's and Liam's conversation.

"Have you got today's paper?" She nodded and pointed to it on the coffee table. I picked it up and looked at the front page. "Ah, Shit!" I threw the paper beside me. I got up and ran to Liam's apartment.

Brooke's P.O.V

When Isla got up and ran out after looking at the paper I had to know what was up.

I picked up the paper she threw on the couch beside her and looked at the cover page. I saw the headline; 'Is there a future Mrs.Horan arising?'

Now I know why Niall ran to the Paparazzi yesterday. He was trying to make sure this didn't happen, but he knew it was going to happen and thats why he broke down! I know now!

I have to go see how they are hanging up! I ran after Isla to Liam's room.

Niall's P.O.V

I sat there just talking to Liam and telling him how sorry I was that I got caught like that with his girlfriend, but he stopped me.

He said, "Mate. Listen. I don't know if she is my girlfriend, or even going to be." My heart skipped a beat. I felt sheer anger but I swallowed it.

"Why is that Leeyum?" I asked.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "She would be an amazing girlfriend but it's just that I don't know if she really likes me or my fame or only liked me that much because she missed me."