Chapter 10

Isla's P.O.V

"Isla! Come out here now!" Paul was yelling. Niall had gotten him since I wasn't coming out. I had run out of tears to shed and was now hyperventilating. Everyone was getting worked up because I wouldn't let nobody in. They were afraid something might happen because I had some sort of condition.

"Guy's. I'm never coming out if you all hang out by the door waiting for me!" I yelled back. I heard Paul order Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis to go wait further down the hall.

"Come on cookie. It's only me here now!" Paul was yelling. I had only been here for 5 minutes and I had gotten everyone worked up over me. I unlocked the door and Paul came straight in. He dropped to his knees and pulled me into his arms.

"Maybe your right." I said. He stroked my hair. "Maybe I am a troublemaker. Maybe I should just go home to Brooke and all." I was calming down a bit now.

"But then who will help me stay on my toes. Everyone has had more fun with you here no matter how many things have gotten screwed up."

I looked up at him with my huge wet green eyes and said, "Thank you Pauly." When I had calmed down I walked with Paul down the hall. We were walking towards where the boys should be.

"Where are they?" I asked. Paul looked around the corners and saw nothing.

"C'mon." He said pulling me away to look for them.

Zayn's P.O.V

While Paul was trying to get Isla out of the bathroom the boys and I came up with a genius plan. We went back to the recording studio and begged them to let us say a few more words. They allowed it since we said they had to pay us nothing for it.

"What brings you boys back today then?" Melvin asked.

Niall said, "We wanted to talk to a few more fans and see how they actually feel about Isla." We all nodded.

"Okay then." Rickie said. "First caller who are you?"

They said, "My name is Kelly. I just have to say sorry to Liam and not to be broken hearted. Keep up the good work boys."

No one replied so I said, "Thanks, but I don't think Liam is. Goodbye now." And hung up. I nodded to Liam then at Melvin.

"Okay. Next caller. Who are you?" The caller literally shouted through the phone.

"Hi! My name is Sophia! I just wanted to say I loved you and that all the fans are feeling for you Liam!" Both Niall and Liam's faces went red with fury.

"Okay, thank you for calling Sophia. We love you to. Goodbye now." Harry said and quickly hung up.

"Are you alright to carry on?" Rickie asked.

I nodded at him, "Two more callers then we will talk." Melvin nodded.

"Who's the next lucky caller?" He asked.

"Hey. My name is Candice! I just want to say that you are amazing artists and I'm so proud how far you have gotten. Liam, don't let a girl get you down. I'm helping trend the top trends. I love you!"

Louis looked shocked at the handset and said, "Well okay then, um, goodbye." And quickly hung up.

"Please, just get the last caller done." Niall begged. Rickie nodded.

"Okay, your the last caller. Who are you?" Melvin said.

"Hi. My name is Jade. I'm 22. I'm married and I have a kid. I live in New York." She was explaining.

I looked at the handset and said, "Nice to meet you Jade. What would you like to say?" The phone muffled a bit before she answered.

"Liam, can you speak please. Just so I know your there while I'm talking." I looked over at Liam.

He looked really shocked but said, "I'm here. What's up Jade?"

She said, "Liam. I know everything that's going on is crazy, but I know Isla is a good girl. And I know you have been best friends since birth. My husband lived in her area 5 years ago before he moved here to New York."

Liam's P.O.V

I was feeling really confused. "She was sweet and caring and had an amazing aura when I met her. Wait-" The phone muffled then a deep voice came on to the line.

"Liam. Listen to me. Don't take no bull shit from anyone. You know the real Isla, so do I and so do the rest of One Direction. Take care of her." He said. I smiled a little.

"Who is this?" I asked. There was a chuckle from the other line then I heard a young girl in the background. "Jamie!" I screamed. The boys looked at me.

"Took you long enough lad" Jamie chuckled.

"Ah. Mate. Thank you. You made me feel a whole lot better now." I said.

"Listen to this." He said.

I heard a click and Jade said, "Were on speaker guys. Listen to this." There was a little fuss then a little girl came on the line.

"One Direction. Look after my Auntie Isla!" The little girl said. I was almost in tears.

"I will baby girl. Jamie. Was that your daughter Isla?" There was another chuckle from the other line.

"Sure was mate. Well I got to go. Your charging me a pretty big bill here. Bye!" Then the line went dead.

"Well that was an interesting call." Rickie said. We all laughed.

"Yeah. That was Isla's cousin, his wife and his daughter. He's right. If you ask anyone she really is a doll. She's just perfect, so stop the hate." I said.

"What hate? What are we talking about now?" Melvin asked confused.

I looked at them and Louis said, "Check twitter and what's trending mate." Both Rickie and Melvin did at the exact same time.

"Well, whatever was there is gone now due to your chat with Jamie." I pulled my phone from my pocket at looked at the trend box. I was surprised. There are more people out there who love Isla than people who hate her. What was trending was a battle of both sides;

#Lia-FriendsForever

#StopHate

#HatersGonnaHatePotatosAreMoreInteresting

#FrienshipOverrules

#IslaTheHeartBreaker

#Isla'sBeautifulHeart

#GoJumpOffABridge

There were only 2 trends by the haters and 4 by the true directioners. I was happy to see everything was going to work out in the end. "Thank you Melvin and Rickie for letting us come back." Louis said trying to mature.

"No problem boy's. Come back anytime. And now to wrap that up we will play Kiss You." I looked through the glass and saw Isla and Paul watching us with huge smiles. She waved at us and walked out.

Isla's P.O.V

"Jamie! Thank you so much. And thank you to Jade and Isla as well! I love you all!" I heard him laugh. I left the studio to call him and say thank you. What he did was brave and amazing. I love him so much.

"No problem hun. Anything for you!" He said. I talked to him for about a minute then said goodbye.

When I turned around to go back into the studio I saw the boys and Paul all stood there smiling at me. I ran up to them and grabbed them all for a group hug. "I love you all so much! Thank you!" They all laughed and dog piled on top of me.

We went back to the apartment to get ready. Tonight was the night they re-launch the tour. My sisters lost their chance to see them because of me so I asked if Pauly could send a limo to their house and pick them up. I had a whole new wardrobe they could attack, thanks to the generosity of One Direction. They were finally going to see them. Lexi and Scarlett were true directioners and Brooke liked their music and the boys personalities.