16

My mind has been telling me to scroll further even though Harry has been yelling through the house that I need to be quick. This is what I needed to see. This was supposed to happen.

"Liv, I swear if you're not downstairs in at least 10 minutes I will come up there and grab you myself!" I heard the last threat from him and I chuckled at myself.

"Don't be a baby." I yelled back at him and I heard him say something but I couldn't quite understand what it was.

I closed my laptop and rested my hands on there for a while, while biting my lip trying to process everything I just read. Weight loss was a great thing. I could eat somewhat more, lie to my mom about what I ate in a day because she wouldn't even be able to notice the difference because I would loose weight easily!

This was great

I decided to quickly change outfits. If he wanted to go out, we could absolutely go out. The only thing I needed was; some more make up because I looked like a wreck from crying, maybe some edgier outfit and last but not least, I needed to try and get my hands on some more coke.

I know the other side effects from coke aren't great. The depression and everything, but it's nothing I can't handle. This was something I needed right now. I've been struggling with my weight and I'm tired of it. For now this is a good option and I promised myself I wouldn't let it get too far.

The first thing I did was open my closet to find something fun for going out. Since I've been here I've never went out. I think we haven't done that because of our busy schedules and all the paparazzi who have been hunting us down for the last couple of weeks.

My mind wondered off again to the interviewer who said he dug into my past. I still can't imagine that someone, who I didn't know and who didn't know me, just searched for my background, where I was from or if I had some sappy things that they could just tell the world. I shook my head quickly to try and forget about it. As if it were that easy.

I grabbed something out of the closet. It was a little black dress with long sleeves and a turtle neck that really pointed out my figure. I put it on and it came mid-thigh. I grabbed my thigh high black heels from the closet and put them on which made me a couple inches taller. It was a simple outfit but good for going out and kind of edgy for this time of year.

Because is was so simple I put on some jewelry. They could make this outfit a bit less plain. I put on an elegant necklace, some rings on my fingers and earrings.

Before I did my make up, I texted the other boys that we were going out and that they could join if they wanted to. I didn't know what Harry's plan was but going out would be more fun with the boys anyways.

I quickly put my hair in a low bun and applied some new concealer. I grabbed the front pieces of my hair and put them behind my ears so that it wouldn't get in the way. I quickly applied some concealer, mascara, blush, a little bit of eyeliner and put some lip gloss on that made my lips shimmer.

When I put the lipgloss down and I stood up from my chair I was sitting on in front of the mirror to apply my make up, I heard Harry stomp up the stairs. I already rolled my eyes because I knew he wanted to go about 15 minutes ago.

"Do I seriously have to get you mysel-" he stopped in his tracks when he turned around the corner of my room. He just looked at me without saying anything. I saw his eyes scan up and down my body. I turned around and smiled at him.