14

POV Harry:

"It was real wasn't it? You and me. Such a long time ago, we were just a couple of kids. But we really loved each other didn't we?" I heard Allie say towards Noah who were sitting on the porch in front of Noah's house.

I looked down beside me and saw Liv laying against my shoulder, her mouth slightly open while her breathing had steadied as an indication that she had finally fallen asleep.

I wonder if she would still remember what she heard me say. I really thought she fell asleep and I was talking to an unconscious girl. But apparently I wasn't. Let's just pray she will forget about the whole thing and let's hope that she won't start asking questions.

I looked down at her once again. She looked so peaceful like this. I'm glad she is finally getting some sleep because after what I've heard, she didn't get a well rested night.

I am really wondering who left her that she was so upset about. Who left her such a big trauma that she is getting literal nightmares about it and that she wakes up screaming and crying.

I felt anger boiling inside of me. She is so young and she already has such a huge trauma behind her and she's still living with it. She pretends everything is fine and you can't see from the outside that something is bothering her. I don't know why the anger came up.

Why do I care so much? I have to stop

Before my mind could even comprehend what was happening, I had lifted her off the couch in bridal style and I was now walking towards her room. I feel like her bed would be a bit more comfortable than my shoulder.

At this moment I felt how light weighted she actually was. I am really wondering how much she actually weighs because this can't be good.

I walked up the stairs kinda loud even though I tried to walk up as quietly as possible so that she wouldn't wake up. When I finally arrived in her room, I laid her down on the right side of her bed. I knew she loved the right side because every time when I walked passed her room and she was still sleeping, she laid down on the right side or in the middle of the bed.

I pulled the blankets over her and she turned around saying some things that I didn't understand. I sighed out loud and I sat down in the big chair on the other side of the room. I looked at her.

Why did she resemble Tara so much. Why was the resemblance so big. Not only the looks, but also the inside. Tara was the most bubbly person I knew and she always wanted the best for people. And I don't know Liv any other way than that she wants the best for people. I feel like Liv could stand up more for herself which is a good thing but she also does that in the most horrible situations which irritates me so much.

"What are you doing up? It's 6:15AM" I suddenly heard a quiet and sleepy voice come from the doorway. My head shot into that direction and I saw Louis standing there with messy hair, sweatpants and a white shirt.

"She looks so much like Tara." I only said to him while looking back at Liv who was breathing in a normal pattern. Louis now walked towards me as quiet as possible.

"I know. It is the fact that Liv has blue eyes, is way taller and has an American accent or else I would've thought it was her too." Louis whispered now ruffling his hair a bit.

"She's got nightmares too. Bad ones." I said to him and bit my lip while shaking my head. I looked a bit past his body zooming out of it. "Worse than yours?" Louis asked me and my eyes found his again. "I don't know. It was just really bad, I can tell you that." I shook my head and stood up and walked out of her room.

If we kept talking in there, she would wake up.

"What are you doing up anyway? They come here at like 9." I looked behind me now walking into the living room again while turning off the tv and cleaning all the chocolate and snacks up.