06

Longest chapter so far... 7K + words-
Also, I hope the picture above makes the description a bit more useful! You'll know when you are there!

I groan when I hear my loud alarm going off. I turned around in my warm bed to hit the snooze button hoping to get hopefully some kind of sleep still. I turn back around as I tell myself that I can't fall back asleep because I will just wake up more tired than I already am.

The warmth in my bed made me feel like I could lay here forever without any complaining. It made me feel like I was home and safe and didn't have to worry about one single thing that was going on in my life at the moment. I smile a bit to myself as all these thoughts wander through my head while laying down on my belly in my bed. My hands underneath the pillow as one leg was in a 90 degree angle.

Suddenly a little voice in my head made my stomach turn to nerves. Why did I feel like I kind of drifted off and am already laying here way longer than the 9 minutes snooze button?

I shoot my eyes open and quickly turned into my bed towards the left side as I quickly grabbed my phone that was laying on my night stand to see the time. I squinted my eyes at the bright light as my eyes tried to adjust.

6:15AM

"Shit shit shit." I curse out loud as I jumped out of my bed trying to look for the outfit I put somewhere yesterday. My room was still dark as the sunrise was slowly coming through the huge curtains hanging in my room.

I finally found an outfit in my room that could be chill for the ride and the flight. I grabbed the black sport legging and put them on quickly as I put on a big champion sweater from Jay.

Jay couldn't come with me to London because of his own career here. He was working really hard to get into modeling himself and I already tried to get him assigned to IMG but for some reason they didn't take him. So I grabbed two of his sweaters and put them in my suitcase plus the one I am wearing now.

I quickly walked into the bathroom and clicked on the white light which blinded me also. I squinted my eyes and looked in the mirror to my reflection.

I knew that 5 hours of sleep didn't do you any good but this was a monstrosity. I quickly put my face under the ice cold water as I rubbed it well, trying to wake me up a bit. I grabbed a towel and dried my face. I saw the eye masks laying on the counter and grabbed them. I walked towards my bag and put them in there. The first thing I was going to do when I was on the plane, was wearing the black eye masks so the bags under my eyes would maybe disappear a bit.

I walked bag to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. As I was done with that, I brushed my black hair through as it had a natural wave in it. I looked at my reflection once again before shaking my head and walking back into my room to pack the last couple of things.

I looked at my phone that lit up by a text I got. I immediately saw that it was 6:28AM and I had only 2 minutes left before I was officially too late. And Harry had texted me that I couldn't be late. I ignored the text as I quickly shoved some stuff in my bagage and closed everything off. I put my shoes on and stood in my room for a second trying to find the peace and quiet.

I looked outside the window and saw that the sunrise through it. There it was, the peace and quiet I was looking for. I breathed in and out for a couple of times before grabbing my medicine and putting it in my bag. I grabbed sunglasses so that nobody would immediately see the tiredness in my eyes and I decided to grab a cap to cover up my hair.

I looked into the mirror one last time and nodded to myself at the way I was looking.

It could be worse