11

November 24th/25th
2013

POV Liv

I don't know what Harry has told Louis, but ever since that I've been back from the hospital, he has been acting weird. I've always just been okey with Louis like he is such a fun and nice guy. He acts kinda tough but he is a real sweetheart at heart.

But lately he has been so distant and he hasn't even dared to look in my eyes once. Which is so weird.

Just like now, it's 11PM at night and we are all in Harry's house for the release of Midnight Memories, their new album. We are all in the living room and Louis hasn't looked at me since he came here.

I was sitting in the corner of the couch with Harry beside me. Next to Harry was Louis, beside Louis was Niall. Zayn and Liam were in two very comfortable looking chairs with Ben Winston next to Zayn on another chair grabbed from another room. I asked multiple times if someone wanted to change spots because this corner was very comfortable and I didn't want to be that person that takes the most comfortable spot. Also because I only know them for a couple weeks now. But they all declined.

Ben has said that he is going to make a video when the clock strikes twelve and that Harry and I have to be all lovely and clingy to each other. Which makes me kinda want to throw up. This is so incredibly annoying that we have to pretend to be the love of each other's life while I actually don't like this man at all.

After I got out of the hospital he looked worried for a day and after that he went back to being a prick.

For example yesterday. I was just sitting on the couch watching some Netflix on my laptop at 8AM after having done some morning workout with Yoga and then Harry came out of his room, went to grab something out of the 3rd cupboard on the far left, grabbed something out of a cup, which eventually I saw was coke, did some lines and then looked up at me with big red and puffy eyes like he had been crying like crazy. He yelled at me that I was an useless person and that he wished he never met me and then he went back to his room.

But I don't think it was crying because he didn't cry. He was an emotionless person.

Our managements had decided I should live in Harry's house for now so that it seemed more like we were a couple. The Sun and The Mirror and loads of other newspapers of course said things about it like if it wasn't too soon and that we were moving quickly.

Only if they knew

Harry's house in London was quite big so I tried to ignore him and avoid him as much as possible. I didn't feel rather comfortable in this house because I knew Harry didn't want me here. I felt like nobody wanted me in their house.

I wish I could just go back to when I had my first photoshoot and I met him. If I had made different choices back then, this all wouldn't have happened right now.

The Photoshoot

I looked around me and Liam looked worried at me while the rest of the people in the room were all laughing.

"What's going on?" He tried to say over the crowd. I motioned my head towards the kitchen and I stood up with Liam following close behind me.

"Are you okey Liv? It looks like your mind is somewhere else." Liam said as soon as we entered the kitchen. I stood with my back towards him. It was quiet here as I could hear the talking and the music from the other room.

I was contemplating on how I would ask Liam this. If he knew, he would know what has happened. But if he didn't know, I don't want him to know. It's something I rather forget then say to people.