02

November 14th
2013

"Where are we going to eat? We better not go somewhere far because my feet are already tired." Jay says as the over dramatic person he is. "Jeez Jay, don't be such a pussy." I let out a laugh when Jay looks at me with an angry face.

"I should be the one complaining about their feet hurting. I walk on heels most of the time." I chuckle as I walk on my tippy toes imagining some non existent heels as I walk in the busy streets of New York.

"Miss Perfect." Jay bursts out laughing because he knows it was far from the truth. I hit him on the arm for making the comment.

"I can't believe the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was yesterday, it somehow seems ages ago." I say, thinking back of it. "I know, time goes by so fast." Jay says with a sarcastic voice. I jokingly push him against his shoulder. He giggles but then turns serious again.

"I swear to god if we have to walk for another 2 minutes I'm going to sit on the fucking ground." Jay says and he groans. "You are literally a baby." I laugh.

I point towards a cafe a few meters down the street we're walking on. "What do you think about that place? It seems nice." I say as I look up to Jay and wait for his reaction. "Anything is fine with me right now to be honest." He says and he lets out a sigh.

When we walk towards the cafe, we pass a small kiosk that sells newspapers and magazines. As we pass by, I take a quick glance towards the magazines. Something on the front of a magazine catches my eye. In big letters I read about Harry and something about a woman.

I am about to pull my eyes from the magazine when I stop abruptly. Jay, at first, walks further when he suddenly noticed that I've stopped in my tracks. "What are you doing? You're not thinking about reading the newspaper right now, right? I'm hungry and-" I walked a bit closer to the kiosk.

"Jay come look at this." I interrupt his whining as I grab the magazine. Jay walks towards me and I show him the cover of the magazine.

On the cover is a picture of Harry and me. It was taken at the perfect time, just when he grabbed my chin and I was forced to look up at him. I have to admit, in the picture it does seem like we're about to kiss. In reality though, I was despising him in the moment it was captured.

Jay grabs the magazine from me and turns the pages. Once he found the page he was looking for he starts reading it to me.

"HARRY STYLES AND MODEL LIV BEAUFORT GET INTIMATE AT VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW"

I already started cringing at the head line. I start walking back and fort in front of Jay, while he continues reading.

"Harry Styles, member of the biggest boy band of all time, got intimate with Victoria's Secret model, Liv Beaufort. The two were spotted backstage at the VS Fashion Show and seemed very into each other. Harry was part of the singing act of the show, while Liv was a runway model. During the show the two shared another intimate moment on stage. It seems to us that the couple doesn't do much to hide their affection for each other. It is yet to be confirmed if they are really dating, or if this girl is just another one of Harry's conquests."

Under the text there are pictures of our so called 'intimate moment' on stage during the show and some more pictures of us talking backstage.

I pull the magazine out of Jay's hand. "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my entire life!" I yell in frustration. I throw the magazine back to where it came from and stare at Jay in anger like he has anything to do with this.

"Woah don't look at me like that I had nothing to do with this." Jay says as he puts his hands up in surrender. "I know but what the fuck is this?" I say loud and point with my hand back towards the magazine.