07

A bit weird those pictures right there lol, but to visualize again for this chapter!

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to walk in. I had to go to the toilet and I didn't remember if it was the left or the right door so I just took a guess but it obviously was the wrong one I'm really sorry." I ranted. I always do that when I get nervous.

"That's cute" He chucked as I heard him rumble around in some cabinets. My head was still facing the door. "What is? That I walked in on you? I swear it wasn't on purpose-" I started ranting again.

"No, that you start ranting when you're nervous." He spoke. "You can turn around I'm not naked." He continued.

I slowly turn around, scared that he's lying. My eyes fall onto his body that is still half naked. There's a towel hanging loosely around his waist. He isn't totally ripped, but you can see some abs. His arms are big, especially now that he folded them in front of him. He's definitely muscular.

"My eyes are up here, princess." He said as I was staring at him. My eyes snap up and meet his. That's embarrassing. I can feel myself heat up and turn my eyes away from him.

"So... I guess the toilet is through the other door huh." I awkwardly mumbled as I pointed behind me towards the door. "I guess so." He answered as a small smirk formed on his face.

Damn it he knows he looks good.

Before he can make another stupid remark I turn around and open the door. I basically fly towards the other door and lock myself in the toilet, but not before I check if anyone is on there.

I turn around and lean with my back against the door. I let out a sigh and massage my temples with my fingers. Why does that happen to me and why does he look so good?

The image of his body keeps flashing through my mind. I expected him to have more abs and stuff but I kinda like that he isn't totally ripped. Despite that I could definitely still see that he's very muscular and strong.

I didn't really see him naked because I turned around too fast, but that doesn't make it less awkward. He's not going to let that go anytime soon.

I don't ever wanna leave this toilet. I think I'll just live here for the rest of my life. Why am I so awkward? I hate it.

After a few minutes I decide to leave. I had to. I obviously couldn't sit in that toilet forever.

I crack my knuckles, open the door and walk out. When I look up towards the room nobody seems to notice me. I almost sigh in relieve but the door next to me opens and Harry steps out. He's still just in his towel.

His shoulder bumps against mine when he passes me. I give him a look but he just smirks and walks away.

I roll my eyes at him. One of these days I'm going to slam that fucking smirk off his face. I'm already looking forward to it.

I go back to my seat and decide to do some work since I'm stuck in this plane for another 2 hours. I grab my laptop and put it on the small table in front of me.

I check my mailbox and reply to some people. I read an e-mail from my mom. Apparently she send a document of the contract of my and Harry's 'relationship'.

I have trouble concentrating on my work. Harry is basically pacing through the whole plane in just a towel.

When he walks by for what feels like the tenth time my head shoots up to look at him angry. But when I look up at him his eyes are already on me.

For a second we just stare in each other's eyes before I break the contact and stare at his chest. "Can you stop pacing, you're pissing me off." I shot at him as my eyes meet his again.