Chapter 35

Holy moly guys! I am so sorry for this almost year long absence. I have had the most bizarre time of my life. From driving across the country to live with my long distance boyfriend, to being homeless, and to finding stability again. I am extremely thankful for all of the love, patience, support, and comments that I have been getting from so many of you! It brings me great peace and joy to know that I have people out there in the world who take time out of their days just to send me messages of encouragement. I have the best readers Wattpad has to offer. Thank you, I love you all so much and I look forward to writing again. 

When the very long day had come to an end and every person had left, daddy and I cuddled up into bed and played soft music in the background. It was the best day ever. I'm sure it was even better for Dean. I told him I loved him today. I wasn't sure if I truly meant it before saying it, but when he said it back, I knew. My heart skipped a beat and the biggest smile spread across my face. Hearing him say that was everything to me and I knew I wanted to hear it everyday.

"You were such a good girl today." Dean praised me. It was nice to hear.

"Mmm, thank you. You showed me an amazing time today. I had a lot of fun. I think me and Kathleen are gonna be really good friends." I smiled at him and looked into his face.

"Good, I was hoping you'd hit it off with one of the girls. Maybe the four of you can go shopping together sometime to help you pick out outfits." He suggested and although that sounded like it could have the potential to be fun, I didn't like the idea.

I shook my head. "You and me." I lifted my leg over his side and pushed myself on top of him and he laid flat under me.

"Okay. You and me, Princess." He cooed. I smiled down at him and placed my hands on his chest.

"Sleep? Or play?" I asked. My eyebrow cocked up, even though he most likely couldn't see that in the dark.

"Mmm, play." He growled seductively and before I knew it, I was pulled under him in a quick swift movement and he was trailing kisses down my neck. His lips felt soft and wet on my skin and it was driving me crazy. How every place they touched, would come alive and suddenly feel so much more; feel so good.

His hands started to roam and squeeze my waist. He was showing me that I belonged him, that I was his and he would take care of this body. I wanted him. I wanted him all day, I am going to have him now. The excitement that was building inside of me all day was now exploding out of me. He lifted up my shirt so he could see my bra and my stomach, but didn't take it off. Moans started to escape my mouth as his own moved down to my belly.

I felt his tongue tickle a thin shiny line down the center of my belly to my belly button. His tongue dipped in and that tickled but it quickly passed over and down to the bottom of my belly. There was nothing there besides my butterfly panties and I could hardly hold back anymore.

"Please your mouth" I started grinding upwards toward his face.

"Patience darling, it's going to be really important if you want to cum tonight. Today was about you, tonight is about me."

Woah. My breath stopped sharply as his words made my stomach drop and turn. I wonder what he is going to do to me. It sounded hot though. His voice saying such a subtle but dominant thing to me. It made me want to give in to him. His hand cupped the front of my panties and he quickly closed his hand to squeeze my pussy and massage it. His hand was so warm and nice against me.

"This here, this is mine. But you get to call it your Princess parts. Say that for me, baby." Daddy ordered.

"My Princess parts." I repeated. A satisfied smile appeared on his face and that made me proud.