Chapter 16

Before this chapter begins, if you have my book in any of your reading lists, how many is it in? I am really curious because I have a lot of reading lists notifications but there's too many to count. I love you guys so so so so much and I hope you enjoy reading this chapter just as much as I loved writing it!

I didn't think about Eric when I made up my mind about Mr.Porter. If I'm being honest, he hadn't crossed my mind until I saw him at the end of the day. I was walking towards Mr.Porter's room after he had texted me to go to his classroom and he bumped into me while he was looking down at his phone.

"Oh, hey! I was just texting you to see if we were still on for tonight." He smiled, but I didn't. Instead, I angled my head down and frowned. I didn't want to be with him, I wanted to be with Mr.Porter, but that doesn't mean I wanted to be rude. I was genuinely sorry that I had led him on. I want to say that I didn't mean to, but I think I knew this entire time what I truly wanted. "We aren't, are we?" He asked slowly. I didn't say anything to him at all. "You know, I just don't understand what I did wrong?"

At that, my head shot up. "No, you didn't do anything. It's not that at all. I think you're a great guy, really." I reached my hand out and touched his forearm. "It's just that, well I really am not looking for a relationship right now. I have so much to focus on and right now is just a really confusing and complicated time in my life." I finished explaining myself, hoping that somehow my useless words would comfort him.

"You know, everyone told me that I was too good for you, that I could have any of the other cheerleaders that actually fit into the social standard for one, but I didn't want them. I wanted you. Turns out I should've just listened to them. I thought you were different but you're just as stuck up as them." He walked around me and I watched him as he turned around the corner.

I felt like I was betrayed and stabbed in the back, but really it was the other way around and I had no right to feel the way I did. Still, the tears stung at my eyes, so I closed them tightly and looked up at the ceiling to stop myself from crying. In this process, a period of only a week I had lost a friend that was so sweet to me. I would miss the friendly face in advisory. Now it would be nothing but mean looks from him and his soccer friends. Maybe I would skip it and just go be with Mr.Porter.

I continued my trek to his classroom and when I got there I tried to open the door but it was locked so I knocked. I stood by the door, leaning on my right leg, my left leg bent forward. The door opened a few seconds later and I walked in. As soon as I was in the classroom he closed the door and yanked me to him.

"You are in so much trouble, little girl. Did you really think I didn't smell the weed and alcohol on you when we kissed?" I gulped and took a shaky breath in. I watched as he walked to his desk and picked up a ruler that was on his desk. I watched as he moved his fingers over it and stared at me. "Take your pants off." I slowly unbuttoned my pants. "Faster." He said sternly and loudly. I jumped a little and quickly unzipped them and pulled them off. After I finished, I stood there, holding my hands in front of my black lace underwear.

He looked me up and down and bit his bottom lip. I felt my stomach drop as I watched him. "Come here now." I walked behind his desk and faced him. He placed his hands on my hips, the ruler feeling hard compared to his hands. He turned me around and slammed me down on his desk. I gasped as he pressed my head against the top of it.

I looked around as much as my eyes could see and took in slow shallow breaths, waiting for him to punish me. "These are very pretty panties baby." I tensed up as I felt the ruler start to move from my clit, past my lips and out to my right cheek. I stayed silent. He hit my ass with the ruler. "Where are your manners? Say thank you."

"Thank you, daddy." I heard him hum.

"That's better. Count for me." The ruler smacked my ass once again, this time harder than the last. "That was one." He clarified. He brought the ruler down again onto my ass.

Teach Me, DaddyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara