Chapter 31

Hey guys! There is so much happening in my life right now, I broke my ankle, met a guy, broke things off with said guy, studied for and took my finals, got out of school, looking for a job, saw my cousin and sister graduate and now I'm in the hospital waiting for my little sister to be born! My life has been entirely chaotic but I'm still trying to make time for writing so hopefully you enjoy this chapter.

To say that I was shocked when Dean told me to put the underwear on, for the rest of our date because of my behavior earlier today, would be a lie. The only thing I felt as I made my way to the nearest restroom was fearful anticipation. Just how far was he willing to go with his dominating power over me? What song would he play and how often would he turn the vibrating underwear on.

When I walked out of the restroom, the underwear I was previously wearing balled up in my hand, he smiled at me. He didn't say anything, just simply led me back to the car so I could throw my bottoms in it. Suddenly, on the way back to the shopping center we were just at, a strong jolt of vibrations traveled up from my lower body.

"I see it works." He smirked at me. The song he was playing must not have been one with a heavy base because the vibrations were soft ones, just enough to grab my attention. I wanted to roll my eyes at his comment but I had to be careful of what I did and said around him now.

"I'm in for a wild ride, aren't I?" I asked although I already knew the answer that was going to follow.

"Yes, you perfect little thing, I am going to drive you insane." He kissed my forehead and then he lead me into another store. However, this time it was full of sporting gear of all kinds. We were in Dick's Sporting Goods. We walked through each section until we finally got to the section he was searching for. "Do you like camping?"

"I've never been camping," I replied.

"What? That's a damn shame, okay well would you like to go camping the last two days you're with me?" He asked me.

Being alone, secluded in nature with this man that I was quickly falling in love with suddenly sounded like an amazing idea. I nodded, gaining a kiss to the top of my hand. His response was loud and clear, he was beyond ecstatic to go camping with me. We searched the camping section for a sleeping bag big enough to fit two people comfortably, to where we wouldn't be all on each other but still near enough. We found one and it was expensive! It was $78.63 and that's not even all we bought. We bought two backpacks that had the water pouch in it and the straw that was attached. The total came out to about $145. Too much money for one small camping trip.

At the checkout, Dean decided that it was time for me to suffer the consequences of my actions. The cashier was asking the usual friendly questions like, "how are you?" and "did you find everything alright?" I had begun to respond but gasped mid-sentence and jumped so high, you would've thought I'd seen a ghost.

The vibrations hadn't started off soft, he had turned the vibrator on, on the highest setting. He unleashed sexual heaven on me and created a hell. I was trapped in between constant want to moan but inevitable humility if I did and the need to just let it all out because it felt so good. I grabbed onto his arm extremely tight and he gave me his fakest innocent smile.

"Are you alright, miss?" The cashier looked alarmed, I felt bad for startling him, but it wasn't my fault that Mr.Porter was scheming against me. I simply nodded in response and bit my lip. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second, soon I'd lose control if he didn't turn it down. No, you know what? Screw turning it down! He needs to turn it off. We grabbed all of our new stuff and headed out. Wait, I just said our new stuff, were we at the point where things we bought when we were together even if I didn't spend money on it was called ours? How exciting!