Chapter 25

Today Dean is flying back. He's returning the second half of the day and wants me to pick him up from the airport and he'd write me a pass to excuse the last 2 absences of the day. I was excited to see him after a long week of pain, blood, and longing for his kisses. His shirt had stopped smelling like him 3 days after he had left and the loss of him had made me a little upset all the time. My mom had been so mad at me for all of the attitude and backtalk I had been giving her. On the 5th day, I had told him about everything that had been happening. He tried to comfort me, but I really just wanted to feel his arms wrapped around me in a warm hug. 

I walked out of the school after lunch and headed on my 30-minute drive to the airport. By the time that I get there, his plane should be near landing so I won't have to wait long to see him. I found myself feeling anxious like the first time I had called him daddy, except this time the feeling had no justification. I played my Billie Ellish playlist as I drove to the airport and had a great jam session. I had grown so accustomed to Dean's car and I was feeling a little sad to have to give it up, but if it meant being able to see his smiling face every other day, I was willing to do it. That and what other choice did I have? It was his car, and it was expensive at that. 

When I got to the airport, I drove around for about 10 minutes, way too excessive for a parking spot, and walked inside trying to find his gate. When I finally found it, he was already sitting down in a seat and when I called out his name he looked up. When his eyes met mine, he smiled and stood up and pulled his luggage towards me and hooked an arm around my smaller body. I held him close to me, feeling his familiar build under mine. The slight curves of his muscles, the warmth his body radiated, his protective hold on me. He moved his hand and slid it from my shoulder to my neck and then to my neck. He swept his thumb over my bottom lip and then my cheek before leaning in and kissing my lips passionately. 

There was a hunger and longing in his kiss and I returned it just as fiercely. His tongue danced with mine as he pulled me closer. God, I missed him so much and finally having him back in my grasp made me realize even more that I was falling for him and there was no stopping it. It was out of my control now, I had given up that control the second that I had agreed to go to Olive Garden with him. He pulled away, breaking the kiss that I had wished would never stop and he pulled me into a hug. 

"I missed you, mi amor." He mumbled into my hair. A smile formed across my face and I hugged him even tighter. 

"I missed you too." 

We walked out of the airport side by side but not holding hands, just in case someone that knew us was there. I wanted so badly to hold his hand but I waited until we got into his car. 

"Do you mind if we stop by my house so I can take a quick shower and eat?" He asked and I just nodded. What was I going to tell him? No, that that wasn't okay? We couldn't take his car to his house? That would be ridiculous. 

As we drove, I finally got to hold his hand and watching him in the driver's seat made everything feel so surreal. I was really in a car with this amazing, handsome and kind man. I could get used to this. 

When we pulled up to his house, we got out and he got his luggage out of his small trunk and we hurried into his house. As soon as I closed the door he pressed me against it and trailed his hand down my side. "You are so amazing."He mused making me blush. He leaned towards me and kissed me hard. 

Then he squeezed my butt really hard and I gasped. He used this as his chance to sneak his tongue inside of my own mouth. He let out a quiet moan and he lifted me up without breaking the kiss. He carried me up the stairs and into his room, not even caring to close his door. He placed me back down onto the floor and touched my bare skin under my shirt. I knew where this was leading, and despite the short amount of time that we had been together, I knew that I was ready for him. He gave me a questioning look as if he knew where this was leading too. I bit my lip and nodded and then he placed one more kiss on my lips and then grabbed the bottom of my shirt.