Chapter 19

Hear me out on this. I hate Thursdays, probably more than I hate Mondays. There's one real big reason for that. The weekend is right around the corner but I just can't seem to get there fast enough. Everything is so fast paced in school, get to school, go to class, do a million assignments, oh here goes a five-minute break that you have to use for getting to your next class. Great, you're on time, here goes another million assignments to do. Oh, you're completely exhausted and overwhelmed? Let's just throw in a quick 50 question test. Oh, and when you get home, don't relax and eat or do something fun with your time, instead here goes another million assignments to work on. I hope you can handle this because you need a good grade.

I just feel like dropping out. But what good would that do? I'd just be replacing school with a job because Lord knows I'd need one with such a low level of education. Or maybe, just maybe, with so much money, Mr.Porter could support me. But why would he want me if I didn't even have a high school diploma? And where was he getting all of his money from anyways? It seemed really weird that he had such a good car with the salary of a teacher. It felt like something fishy was going on, but I'm sure he's not hiding anything from me.

Thursday or not, there was no way that I wasn't going to school. I would just have to suck it up and face the day like every other teenage student and nothing was going to change that.

While in the process of getting ready my phone rang. I walked to my phone and saw that Mr.Porter was trying to FaceTime me. I propped it up against the mirror on my table and answered it.

"Good morning, princess." I looked at his face on the screen and watched as he greeted me with a smile. I returned it.

"Good morning, to what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked curious. He had never FaceTimed me before, we don't even text.

"I just thought I'd say hi and say I'm here to pick you up." He flips the camera and I see my house from across the street.

"What?" I exclaimed. "Amber was gonna pick me up." I added.

"Well now she's not me. I thought I'd surprise you with breakfast so why don't you hurry and come out?"

"I'm not ready. You have to wait." I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair into a ponytail.

"You don't tell me what to do young lady. You look beautiful. Come now." He said and I could hear that me telling him to wait stirred up the dominance in him.

"Yes sir. I'll be out in a second." I gulped.

"Good girl." He smiled and then hung up. I screeched after he hung up and quickly applied mascara and highlight. I threw on a pair of converse and ran down the stairs.

"Hey mom. Bye mom." I kissed her cheek as I walked into the kitchen. I ran out of the house before she could ask me any question. I closed the door and tried to control my breathing so Mr.Porter wouldn't know I ran. I walked to his car calmly and he got out and opened my door for me. I got in and waited for him to get back inside the car. I watched as he sat down and he turned to me.

He placed his hand on my face and leaned in, I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to touch mine but instead, his hand gripped my hair. He pulled my rubber band out and looked at me.

"You look stunning. I like your hair down." I shook it out and he handed me my rubber band.

"Do you want that kiss now?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes at him. His hand moved to my cheek and he gripped it hard. He turned my face to look at him. "What did I tell you about rolling those beautiful eyes at me?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry sir." I apologized.

"I want that kiss." He smiles and leans into me and tilts his head. I lean forward and kiss him, our lips moving in sync. Before things start to get too heated he pulls away. "Let's get going." I sat back in my seat and pouted as I put on my seat belt.