Chapter 26

Concupiscent: a strong desire, especially sexual dire or lust
~~~
As we lay together, bodies naked, reality finally began to sink in. I just had sex with my history teacher. We had just had sex and it was perfect and more than I could ever have imagined. In my head all I had imagined was him thrusting into me over and over again until he had achieved his peak point of pleasure. But what we did was so much more than that. We had kissed, held each other, he completed my body. I wanted to have that again and again and never get used to that.

He had loved my body and there was no question that I adored his. His body was like this magical temple that could turn you inside out. I moved his arm off of my body and I pushed him onto his back before swinging my leg over his body to straddle him. He smirked up at me as his hands grabbed at my waist. The way he was looking at me, full of life and excitement, was a reflection of what I was feeling inside. I pushed all of my hair over my left shoulder and bent down to kiss him. My hands cupped his face as I relished in the feeling of his plump, soft lips against mine. He flipped us over and started to kiss down my neck towards my collarbone.

He nipped at my bare skin sending a shiver down my spine and just as I was about to pull him back up to my lips, a phone rang. He groaned and got off of me to look at who's phone it was. "It's yours." He stated before handing it to me. I looked at the screen to see my mom calling me. I groaned and answered the phone and Dean leaned down to kiss my cheek and then walk away from the bed. I bit my lip at the feeling and vision of his body before me.

"Hey, mom," I answered.

"Samantha, where are you? Your school called and said you missed half of your classes." She exclaims.

"I know, I was with my teacher Mr.Porter taking a test and then finishing a project." I lied and looked up at him as he cocked an eyebrow at me. I shrugged and blushed as I realized that he had a towel wrapped around his waist and I was still naked and on display for his eyes. I grabbed his pillow and held it to my body so he couldn't see me anymore. He frowned and walked into the restroom and closed the door behind him.

"Get your ass home, Samantha." She sighed sounding frustrated. She never curses at me and she never really gets angry with me so I didn't know what I did to upset her.

"Okay, I'll be home soon," I promised and then hung up. I locked my phone and threw it down on the bed before walking into the restroom. Steam floated out of the bathroom and Dean was in the hot shower. "Where are there towels?" I asked him.

"In the hallway closet, there should be an extra shower poof in there too. Come join me." He instructed me. I walked out of his room and opened two of the three doors to find the closet and I grabbed a white towel and a green shower poof before walking back into his restroom.

I held the folded up towel to my body, nervous to get in the shower with him. He peaked his head out of the shower and I smiled at his soaked hair that touched the top of his eyebrow. "You coming in?" He asked. I slowly nodded and set my towel down on the sink and looked over my body in the mirror. I was covered in hickeys. All across my stomach, breasts and the base of my neck. I looked away and turned towards the shower. He grabbed my hand and helped me step into the shower. He smiled at me and then moved me to be under the stream of water. He took the poof out of my hand and hung it on one of the hooks of the shower caddy. I just stood under the water as it caressed down my hair and onto my back, too scared to anything.

He stepped closer to me and moved my hair away from my face before leaning down and planting a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away with a bottle in his hand. "Here, let daddy wash your hair for you." He moved me out of the water and stood in the water himself. He poured his shampoo into my hair and the smell of him washed over me. He massaged the soap into my hair and rubbed circles on my scalp. The water that fell onto his shoulders splashed onto my chest and I closed my eyes at the soothing feeling of him touching my hair.