Chapter 28

Dubious: hesitating or doubting

There was a knock at my speech class and when the teacher answered the door, the teenager gave him a pass. 

"Samantha." My teacher called my name out. I stood up and walked to the room as everybody's eyes tracked to my body. He passed me the note and I looked down to see an office pass telling me to go to Mr.Porter's classroom. My stomach did this weird, drop flutter thing. I started to breathe fast. 

Because I left my stuff in Mr.Porter's car, I didn't have anything to take with me so I walked to his class. When I entered his classroom, he instructed me to shut the door behind me. 

"Samantha, come here." He sighed, sounding upset. I walked towards him and when I was within his reach he pulled me into his arms. I returned his hug, trying to avoid creating any awkwardness that could swell up from earlier today and yesterday's incident. "I'm sorry, princess. I don't know what got into me. I was so overcome by lust that I didn't even think that through. I don't want Claire, I told her that before. I want you and only you and there will never be another person as perfect and as tempting as you." He pulled away to look over my face. "Sure, it was fun to be that wild and daring, but it was wrong." 

I was shocked and relieved at his words. "I am so sorry too. I didn't mean for any of that to happen. It was all just so quick and believe me, I came here as soon as it happened. I want you to know that I don't have feelings for her, only for you and I'm sorry if what you heard in the hallway earlier upset you but it wasn't true, I promi-" I was cut off as Mr.Porter kissed me lightly. 

"I know. I know you don't have to explain." He shook his head at me and I smiled. "But that was incredibly hot, wasn't it?" 

I chuckled and bit my lip. "Yeah, just a little." 

"That's not what your moan was saying." He smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and when his jaw tensed up I froze. "Now little girl, that is unacceptable. I'm going to give you a piece of paper and I want you to write 'I will not roll my eyes at daddy' on it, front and back. And it better be neat or you'll do it again. And that's not all. I'm going to touch you and make you feel good since daddy is a bit turned on from earlier. You will not touch me or look up from your paper, not once or you'll do it all over again. You understand me?" He asked, his leaned back posture making him seem very serious as he sat at the edge of his desk. I nodded. "Use your words." 

"Yes, sir." I agreed quietly. 

"When you finish and if I say it's good enough, then you touch." He grabbed a sheet of paper and a pencil off of his desk and set it down in front of his seat. He rolled his chair out for me to sit in but when I headed for it, he stopped me. "Pants and panties off." 

I nervously bite my lip but followed his instructions and pulled them off of my body, taking my shoes off in order to get them passed my feet. "Now you sit and write. Front and back princess, no touching." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead before trailing kisses down my neck. I gulped from nerves and began to slowly write. By the time that I had finished my first sentence, I was already holding back a moan. 

He kneeled down and spread my legs before kissing the inside of my right leg near the knee. He slowly inched up and just when he was about to meet my core, he bit my leg gently and moved to my left leg. He repeated the same actions, feathering my skin with delicate kisses. My body tingled at the playful sensations. Then he looked up at me and smiled before leaning in and lightly licking my clit. I shivered at the surprising feeling. 

He slowly trailed his tongue down the middle of my lips earning a gasp from me. He nipped at my hip and slowly began to massage my clit with his fingers. I felt him intensely staring at me as I wrote the lines. I was only about a quarter way done with the first page. I bit my lip, it was hot that he was between my legs teasing me and I couldn't do anything but write the same words over and over again.