Chapter 79

"Hush now." Michael muttered "Let's get you taken care of now that things are-" his voice dropped off as he turned his head, taking in the scene before him. "We should get everyone taken care of." He whispered noticing Castiel move his wings to envelope himself and Dean away from the world. He was happy for them, really.

The newly crowned King turned watery eyes back to Lucifer, cupping his face in both his hands
"Don't speak. Try not to move." Lucifer looked much worse now that he was close to the other Archangel, his wings were in horrible condition, chunks of feathers missing, bare bone exposed, bent and twisted in ways unnatural for any of the man's six wings. The pinks and reds obscured by caked dark blood and dirt.

Lucifer smiled, blood on his lips and teeth but he hardly noticed
"As-as you Wish... My King." Lucifer smiled blinking slowly. His breathing sounded wet and labored, making worry spike through Michael.

Medics had rushed in, back up gaurds came with them, arresting demon soldiers.
Gabriel tilted his head at Sam, noticing the red string coming from the Prince's chest, following the line to his own chest he halted. Glanced up, eyes locking with Sam's
"What the fuck." They spoke in unison. Sam moved his hand to the string, it moved through his hand, warm and misty feeling, one thing Sam found weirder than his String being connected to Gabriel, was the second, fainter string that came from his chest and diverted off and out an open window, less red and more pink in color.

"You've got two." Gabriel raised an eyebrow, gold wings shuffling behind his back "And one is connected, to me? How does that make sense?"

"It doesn't." Sam replied shrugging. Lucifer coughing brought the two back into reality. "Let us help you Michael." Sam added as a medic laid a stretcher beside the chair Lucifer was slumped in.

The medic reached for one of Lucifer's wings, his own wings tucked close to his back. The Beta Medic halted suddenly as a threatening growl came from Lucifer's throat, dying out in a bloody cough
"Don't. Fucking. Touch-touch me." Lucifer ground out with a glare, reaching a hand out and weakly slapped at the medics hands "I can get up myself that care-" He broke into a fit of wet bloody coughs

"Lucifer shut up." Michael growled taking Lucifer's hands in his own
"The medics are going to take you to the med bay and I will see you as soon as I can-" his icey eyes fell to Lucifer's chest and the glowing red string between him and the general. They were actually, they were True Mates, and marriage between True Mates was protected by law and honored by the Kingdoms. "Just stay alive, for me alright?"

"Yes my King." Lucifer rasped out as he let Michael and the medics move him to a stretcher, arranging his wings the best they could as they rushed him off with others that were injured. Michael swiftly moving to help, Sam and Gabriel as well. The two other Princes choosing to put their connected strings aside for now and focus on what needed to be done.

Castiel smiled softly as Dean stared at their chests, the red light of the short string illuminating the darkened space as Castiel's dark wings canopied them away from the commotion.
"I can't believe-" Dean's voice cracked, a tear slipping down his cheek, streaking through the wedding makeup and blood

"I know." Castiel breathed, leaning his forehead against the Humans "This-this is something I never knew could happen." He whispered his eyes slipping shut, hands resting on Dean's arms

"Cas." Dean opened his eyes, moving to look into seas of glowing blue

"I love you Dean. I thought I'd never get to have you, but now, if you wanted, I can."

"Of course that's what I want." Dean closed his eyes with a sigh "There's a lot going on though isn't there? I-I killed someone and just kept-"

"You were angry. Hurt. She made you feel powerless and tried to take everything from you. She had wrongfully taken her throne and tried to wrongfully take you. It was self defense."

"I was only self defense until I continued to stab her. She's unrecognizable Cas I-"

Castiel shut Dean up with a kiss, just a sweet press of lips. Dean tensed but it worked in making the Omega halt his rambling
"Let's help out and get cleaned up."

Blinking a few times Dean nodded, eyes readjusting to the sudden light as Castiel's wings moved back, bringing the Alpha and Omega out of their trance and back to the gruesome reality of the world around them.

The smell of blood was overpowering, death and sorrow filled the air, bombarding Dean's already heightened senses.

"Dean?"

Dean's eyes blinked back to Castiel as the feeling to vomit churned in his stomach.
"I-" Dean sprang to his feet and on shaken legs grabbed the nearest thing he could find, a decorative marble flower pot, dumped out the contents and threw up anything he'd eaten recently, tears running once again down his blood streaked face. The commotion around him made it hard to focus as sound all gurgle together in waves of just blind noise, the bitter smell of flesh, the iron scent of blood and some pain in his arm made it hard to focus on anything as the Omega Prince gripped the side of the now mostly empty flower pot. The stench if his vomit hit his nose on top of everything else only making the nausea worse

Dean wasn't sure how long he had been there, head low over the marble pot, tears slipping through makeup and blood, sweat slipping down his temples. He tried to focus on breathing and relaxing, vaguely aware of a stinging pain in his arm, a throb in the back of his head, his knees hurt from kneeling on the floor of the church.
A heavy hand rested on his shoulder suddenly, making the Winchester flinch and move away. Green eyes looked up meeting his father's face
"Come on Son. You're the only one we still need to make sure is alright." His voice was a low rumble, the sound Dean found a bit comforting.

"Where's Cas?"

"I told him I'd get you and to go with his brothers. He didn't want to but went upon my insistence." John explained offering Dean a hand. "Come on son. You've got a mate worried sick." A small smile graced the human king's lips as he helped his eldest son to his feet