Chapter 74

"Morning sickness? Or wedding day jitters?" Charlie's voice rang out from the doorway.

Dean knelt on the cool tile of the bathroom, throwing up his insides, on the morning of his wedding to the man he wanted nothing more than friendship for, the thought of what Castiel's face would look like as Michael and Dean were officially announced Mates and Married made Dean gag again.
The human shot Charlie what he hoped was a scalding glare over his shoulder before another wave of nausea overtook him, so instead he threw a middle finger over his shoulder to the maid. Proper etiquette be damned, Dean was beyond the need to deal with that.

"Okay, okay. I hear you." Charlie put her hands up in defense with a frown "But everything is going to turn out alright. Gabriel promised."

"Gabriel promised? The dude that's been sick for two days? That Gabriel?" Dean wiped his mouth and shot a glare to the red haired maid "Chuck has already made it loud and clear that he will cause issues if I don't go through with this, the whole reason we're doing this damned marriage is because some bitchy Queen said it was that or war. So what is Gabriel, of all people supposed to do to fix this!" Dean cried out from where he was seated on the bathroom tile

"Trust me Dean. He has it under control." The Beta smiled widely before taking Dean's hands and hoisting him to his feet. "Until then, let's get you in the nice hot bath I prepared for you yeah?" Dean nodded and pushed Charlie out of the bathroom

"I can bathe alone I will call if I need assistance." Dean gave Charlie a stiff smile as he gently closed the door behind her. Stripping down and stepping into the relaxing water with a sigh, Dean leaned his head back with closed eyes.
He could do this.
Michael was a great guy, a nice Alpha, he would be a good ruler, he genuinely cared about Dean, and things couldn't be that bad right?

Dean's stomach lurched at the thought of the expectancy to just have children made his nausea return.
The Prince took his time getting clean, using the sweet smelling soaps and oils that were tradition for human Omega's to bath in the morning of the wedding. Personally he didn't like them, sure they smelled nice, and they were his mother's before him, but he felt they made him smell wrong, he didn't like the way their scent cloaked his own, though he was now sure his nerves and pregnancy would be fully masked through the soaps he was messaging into his skin and scalp.

When he finally got out and dried off Dean put his robe on, tying it as he exited the bathroom.
Charlie was waiting for him, and his stepmother.
"Oh, good morning Mama." Dean smiled leaning forward with a hand on the woman's elbow as he kissed Kate's cheek "You look stunning today! Are you sure it's not your wedding today?"

With a smile the human Queen laughed, putting a hand on Dean's cheek and trying not to let her smile slip when he bit his lip and jerked his head ever so slightly away
"Hey, it'll be alright. Your father assured me that Gabriel has it under control."

"Again with Gabriel having it under control! What does that even mean? And why Does both Charlie and Father know but not me?" Dean groaned crossing his arms over his chest as his mother sat on the edge of his bed. He ignored the way he wanted to shoo her off the bed and fix the now scooted over extra pillow. She was disrupting his near perfect nest and it was irritating.

"Sam filled your father in on what's going on. Don't worry Dean-"

"Sam knows? Of course he does. And I'm not being told why?" Dean crossed his arms tightly over his chest, blowing out a breath he shook his head "Doesn't matter. I smell like a bunch of flowers so let's just get ready for whatever the Hell is gonna be taken care of alright? And pray it doesn't back fire." The Omega added with a mumbled breath seating himself in the chair infront of his now repaired vanity

What felt like hours later, Dean was standing in front of a full length mirror, white suit trimmed with silver and lace. It clawed up his throat and along the shoulders of his suit. As traditionally Omega as he allowed them to go without wearing a full on gown.
Someone had just touched up Dean's face to cover his yellowed and healing bruises, white wings came off his eyes,blond lashes turned silver, a dusting of silver along his cheeks, his upper lip was done red, a red line down the middle of his lower lip. It took everything in him not to bite his lip in worry. The prince would have much rather covered the healing bruises and brought a little light to his face, but this was one of Heaven's traditions he had no say in.

With careful hands the Beta doing his makeup placed the delicate twisted silver crown atop his hair, staring at himself in the mirror as he gently took the gold chained necklace Castiel had made for him he latched it behind his head, hating how the long simple line earrings he wore tickled at his jaw. He looked nice, he would admit that, but he didn't look like himself. He looked the definition of an Angel's Omega arm candy. All he was missing were the wings.

With a sigh Dean held tightly to the feather incased in glass and gold before managing to tuck it down through the high and suffocating lace neck of his shirt.
He opened his eyes quickly as a hand touched his shoulder. Meeting his step mother's eyes in the mirror
"It'll be alright Dean."

"Will it though?" He whispered not exactly recognizing the dolled up man in the mirror.

"I am sure of it. I need to head out now. Benny will stay with you until your father arrives to walk you into the auditorium." Dean turned to face her as Kate placed a sweet kiss to Dean's forehead

"Alright." He smiled giving her hand a squeeze with both of his own "I'll see you out there."

Dean stood making his way to the door, waiting until there was a knock to open it.
His father stood before him, dressed in Earth's most regal and looking like an Alpha King should.

"Are you ready Dean?" John asked softly offering Dean his arm, who took it with trembling hands

"No. But everyone keeps saying not to worry and that it's under control." Dean whispered as they made their way tk the double doors that would soon be opened, and Dean would be walked down the aisle to marry Michael

"It is under control, so deep breaths, you look nice Son." John whispered back as the double doors were swung open by guards, everyone stood, and the music began.