forty five

Taeyong left as soon as he saw Jaeyoon.

Wait a minute, I feel like there's something wrong.

"Oppa, who was that dude?" She said as she continued eating her leftover spicy fried chicken after Taeyong left.

I rubbed my chin "I feel like something's not right.." I close my eyes and ponder while settling the bouquet of daisies in the sofa.

I think he came here to apologize, but why did he run? Did I do something to upset him? But I literally just walked up to him after he met Jaeyoon--oh.

OH

Jaeyoon?

I quickly snapped my head to Jaeyoon's direction and scanned her.

An oversize white tee shirt that's hers and shorts that can't be seen because the the shirt is covering it.

Holy shit, I'm fucked.

"Jaeyoon!" I yelled

She flinched at the sound and chokes, I quickly ran to her and handed a glass of water which she drank gratefully. She glared at me when her coughing cools down.

"What?" she said as she continued biting off her chicken. "Did you tell the man outside earlier that you were my sister?" I quickly ask.

She then furrowed her eyebrows "Of course not, why would I randomly tell a stranger that?" she shakes her head and bites the chicken.

I face palmed and sigh at her "He is not a stranger, look at this! He bought me flowers! of course he's not a stranger." I pointed at the flowers.

She looked at me in disbelief and scowls "How would I know that? I will literally just stay here for tonight because my plane's been pushed back. I'm leaving tomorrow anyways so you better make it up to him." She points at me using her chopsticks "or you're done for, you'll literally be single if you let that dude go." she huffs before bringing it to the sink to wash it.

I stared at the daisies at the sofa. They looked so fresh and pretty, I bet they smell nice too. I went to the daisies to sniff it, but a note fell when I picked up the flowers.

I'm really sorry for what I said,
I really like you and I'm hoping to
make our relationship real.
Jung Jaehyun,
I really really like you :)

-Lee Taeyong

Oh fuck I screwed up.

I hurriedly snatched my jacket that was hanging from the closet and put on my shoes before going outside to try and find Taeyong.

Not long after I went outside, Doyoung called me.

"Not now doyoung I'm busy--"

"Jaehyun!!"

"What??! my ears goddamit--"

"Taeyong got into a car crash!!"