twenty eight

Some people found love at the most unexpected place, While others found love on ice cream dates or winter night, I found love on 3:04 am, at the local Toots and Putts Bar near my apartment. He was so mesmerizing, it's like I was hypnotised the moment I lay eyes on him. With those pretty star like eyes, voice as deep as the never ending hole, and face who looked like an awfully angel in disguise.

We talked, and few days after knowing each other, he asked me out on a date.

I was so excited seeing that this was my very first date with someone who was also interested in me. Not a forced date or a blind one, This was one that he asked and I agreed. I wanted to look pretty for him, I put on clothes that don't fit my character but I could sense that he liked it, So I was happy about it too.

The date went by beautifully, It felt so unreal I was smiling ear to ear the whole night.

After the first date then comes the second, the third and the fourth which he asked me to be his boyfriend. I happily said yes.

Our relationship was as sweet as sugar, we never had any fights and we were happy.

Too happy.

I put all of my trust on him, I loved him.

When he decides we should move in together, I was a bit hesitant at first but he convinced me that it'll all be alright as long as he's with me.

So I agreed.

It went downhill from there, I didn't know that I'll be living with his brother and his dad, It was weird at first but I got through it.

Then things started to get really weird, his brother would make eye contact with him while I'm in the room. His brother would often touches me on places like my thigh and my shoulder, I talked with him about this but he just told me not to worry as his brother was naturally a clingy person.

I understood that, but his touch became bolder, he started to slightly move his arms around my waist and going down on my butt, I ignored it at first, but he started to fake falling on top of me and end up touching my private area, he apologised though, and I forgave him.

Their father was way worse, he would just stared at me like I looked like his last meal.

Again, I spoke to it to my boyfriend, but he just told me there's nothing to worry about.

Things started to get really worse, He would be gone all day and I had to stay in the house alone with his brother and father, it felt as if we were drifting apart, but I couldn't imagine a life without him, so I just ignored the thoughts.

3:04 am, 12 March 2018 on the Toots and Putts Bar, 20 year old me found love.

3:04 am, 12 March 2020 on my boyfriends house, 22 year old me found out that love comes with pain.

It was our second year anniversary, he went to my room smiling.

But there was no presents, no cakes.

There was only him along with his brother and father.

"Happy anniversary, My sweet Jungwoo."

That was the first night where I didn't scream in delight.

Instead, I screamed in pain.

a/n 

so like i reread this chapter and it feels confusing so i fixed  it up a bit

But if you still don't understand because I understand this book confusing as fuck-- This is a slight peek on jungwoo's past, we still don't know what happened to him but now we know all the individuals on the house !!