nineteen

"Taeil, please-- I'm sorry-" Doyoung said as he tried catching up to taeil ( who was just walking fast ) he walks fast for a short guy.

Sighing, Taeil turns around and saw the cute bunny-- pouting and sweating.

"Look, it's pretty clear that I'm not that important to you, so why not just stop?" He's hurt, yes. But it hurt more knowing doyoung actually left him, just for the sake of following chensung. It hurts knowing Doyoung didn't even reach his arm when the chensung duo ran away and doyoung left him to catch chensung.

It hurts, but doyoung still didn't understand.

"No-- Taeil please, I'm really sorry-- I thought they were on a date and I-- I just thought it was cute and--" He was reallt desperate now, Taeil was a nice, cute and gentle guy, he didn't want to lose him this early.

"Whether they were on a date or not, you should've interupted them, it's rude and I'm sure if they were on a date they'll like some privacy." Crossing his arms, taeil let out a grunt. Really? ruined and leaving him when they were on a date just because he thought it would be cute to snap a few photos of chensung?

A dick move, really.

Close to tears, Doyoung holds out taeil's hand, "I'm really sorry Taeil, I really am. And I realized it's my fault leaving you there-- alone nonetheless. Please forgive me, just this once-- and I'll buy you the new ThotCity Riden limited edition album if you want?"

Did doyoung really bribe taeil using his favourite group of the century? yes.

but is Taeil falling for it?

a definite yes.

He looked away, before saying "...Fine, but you owe me some cuddles later too, to make up for our ruined date."

grinning, Doyoung said "aye aye, captain"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Author's note

Hii I'm really sorry for the short chapters it just online school have been a tad bit tuff for me ;^;

I promise to update more!! Ily♡

I published a new book!!

there's nomin, chensung, jaeyong and markhyuck content

feel free to read it !! uwu