thirty

Before you start this chapter, I just fixed up the confusing parts on chapter 28 so if you don't quite understand what the fuck is happening, please reread it!!

-

Before all this group chat fiasco started, Lucas's life was bland.

Every morning, he wakes up, drink a cup of water with a slice of lemon inside, jogs for an hour and went to work.

Everyday was like any other day. He would go to work, Take a couple of shots after trying out like a dozen of clothes, get scolded by his manager if he done something wrong, apologizing, take the shots again, get flirted on by some random ass model chick, and by seven, he'll be back home.

It was the same shit every freaking day, and he was growing tired of that.

Until the day Jaehyun added him in some kind of cult looking group chat.

Making new friends? Lucas 100% approved. At the back of his head he knows that this new weird people will add some spice in his life.

Oddly enough, Jungwoo gave him the most important spice of all.

When jungwoo showed his photo, lucas was attracted, yes. At first it was just a mere attraction because who doesn't like attractive people right?

And after they started to conversed with each other privately in their dm's, Lucas realized that Jungwoo is so much more than just a pretty face.

He is kind, funny and a bit sassy as well.

Jungwoo added some salt in lucas's bland and tasteless life.

Seeing him not moving from the hospital bed for three days made Lucas felt scared.

What if-- what if he lose Jungwoo too early?

what if Jungwoo never wakes up, and he never get to express his feelings to the older?

what if-- "Lucas, you're overthinking."

Snapping out of his thoughts, he looks up with a worried look plastered on his face, Jaehyun just smiled sadly as he pats the younger's back.

"I know it's scary seeing him like this, and I know none of this helps, but please Lucas. For Jungwoo's sake, stop worrying about it by yourself. We're all here, and we're in this together. So if you have troubles in your mind, talk to us. Don't let us in the dark. Friends exists for a reason."

He didn't realized a tear fell when he heard Jaehyun's word. "Are you cryi--" He immediately covers his face with his hands while looking away "No! My eyes was just masturbating and it came a little!!"

When the words flew out from his mouth, Haechan, who was peacefully drinking soda water besides Jungwoo spewed out his drink, making the soda land on jungwoo's face, and Jaehyun's jaw opened after hearing those words.

What was really surprising is, the patient who was in a deep coma, opening his eyes despite of them being wet thanks to Haechan, and screaming

"WONG YUKHEI, WHAT THE FUCK??"