forty

Authors note

Hi guys! Before starting this chapter, I'd like to ask you guys if you'd like if I publish another book, because I lowkey have a lot of ideas and I'm running out of ideas focusing on one book HAHAHA but this book will continue like usual and I think this book will have like probably 100-200 chapter ish? I'm not sure yet but making a book about 23 people is time consuming. I don't know the ending of this stories yet but uh we'll see lmao

I'll do a preview of my other books later in the next chap, now let's enjoy the chapter :)

Edit: I just realized wattpad deleted this chap🌚 and I have to rewrite it again..AAAAAAA

-

Inhaling the planty aroma of the morning air, Shotaro exhale refreshingly as he had finished packing all of his belongings.

He grinned ear to ear while looking at his passport. He was daydreaming about living in korea with his caring, barkbark, lovable boyfriend when his mom shouted out "Sho-chan, come eat your breakfast before you leave!" while peeking her head into his room.

Shotaro fumbled around and gently puts down his passport next to his luggage, before going downstairs to eat with his family.

His father just yelled out a "Bye honey bye sho-kun goodluck living im seoul I'm off!" before grabbing his briefcase and ran off to work.

His mother just shakes her head while pulling the chair for Shotaro to sit.

The last homecooked japanese meal that his mom had provided is mixed rice with uni, rolled eggs with furikake, picked vegetables, grilled fish, miso soup and natto.

His mom smiled warmly at Shotaro who is drooling over the food. "Don't just look at it, dig in!"

without a second to waste, he quickly digs in with his mother who does the same.

Looking up from her meal, His mom said "Oh, did you already tell Yuta-kun that you'll live in his place?"

Shotaro froze.

..aah shit, I didn't tell her I would be living with my among us boyfriend who I never met before

chuckling panickly, he wiped off the miso soup that was in the corner of his mouth and tried to explain "Well actually, mom, I uh, well Yuta-niisan knew I was coming but uh, I'm not exactly living with him?" he then awkwardly smiles.

Shotaro's mom, who was slurping her miso soup stopped abruptedly and widen her eyes "what? well where are you living then?"

Laughing quite fakely, he says "well..."

~ after 10 minutes of explaining ~

"You little brat!" she quickly grabs the nearest item, which is a dust beater and chases him around the house with it.

Sweating, Shotaro quickly grabs his bags and passport while sneaking a bite of the grilled fish before grinning at his mom who was out of breath chasing him "Well, I'm off!" was what he said before completely closing the door on his mom.

He hums excitedly while getting in a taxi and texting his boyfie

💗sungchan💗

I'm in the taxi!

stay safe!💛

Three more hours and
then we can finally meet, rest well in
the plane😗💛

I will😚😚

smilling until his cheek hurts, he hugged his phone tightly to where his heart beats.

"Three more hours.."

-

a/n

40k !! THANK YOU SM GUYS💛😚📣😭📣😗🤣😭💛🏃‍♂️🗿💗👄🗿🌧

oh yeah it was 4am deal with this dumb ass drawing HAHAGA

also heres me making a very difficult decision.

also im too lazy to flip it over now that ive updated i can finally sleep BYEEE