thirty nine

It was rather a cold night, the wind breeze felt so cold during this time of the year. Groups of people had blankets and sweaters on, but one individual is seen sitting alone in a bench near Han River with nothing but a long sleeve shirt on.

Jaehyun eyes the sights of lovely couples who were seen happy with their partners, and he sighs.

regretting his decision of storming out the house wearing nothing but a white long sleeve shirt with sweat pants, he hugs himself while blowing out the cool air.

Now shivering, he finally had enough sulking in the cold and decides that he should return back to sulk warmly in his cozy house.

Rubbing his hands together to keep himself warm, he finally gets up to stretch before letting out a groan and yawns.

It's 1:53 am, he thinks as he look at his phone. I wonder if he arrived home safely in this weather.

Rubbing his eyes, he was about to leave when he saw a sight that shock him.

Sicheng kissing yuta's forehead.

Blinking his eyes rapidly, he then rubs them again and returned his focus to the newly (?) known couple.

"Yup, definitely not dreaming" he says as he saw sicheng and yuta lean on each other.

An idea pops into his head as he quickly took a picture of the couple "blackmail." And he chuckles.

-

Not far far away from there, a young boy is ready to take his flight to meet the love of his life.

Just kidding this ain't 90 days fiancé.

Not far far away from Korea, a young boy in his twenties is packing his belongings in Japan.

After packing, he then went to lay on his bed as he glee in joy. He picks up his flight ticket that's on his wallet and he watches it with sparkling eyes.

Hugging his ticket tight to his heart, he dreamily sigh

"I can't wait to meet you."