20k special!

[ Notepads and Candies, a chensung story ]

Chenle loves sweets.

Jisung remembers when he first met Chenle, those puffy cheeks and eyes disappearing when he laughs, it was cute.

"You really like sweet things." Jisung says when Chenle opens a bag of mini chocolate bar, it was his fourth bag of the day.

Chenle just laugh at him "I have a major sweet tooth, but recently I've been craving for chocolates" he says before throwing the chocolate into his opened mouthJisung just scrunched up his nose, too much sweet is big no no to him.

Opening his mouth to say something, Chenle knowing he'll be scolded by the younger just pop a bar of chocolate in the younger's mouth.

While the younger face was heating up, Chenle just cheekily giggled making his eyes disappeared and popping another bar of chocolate in his mouth.

Maybe chocolate isn't all that bad, Jisung thinks.

Despite the older unhealthy obsession with sugary sweets, Jisung honestly didn't mind that much until he saw the older in his room eating a bag of peppermint candies

He's really in road to diabetics, and that ain't good.

So everyday, while Jisung came over to Chenles house to hang out, he hid the candies from the older and instead puts notes and only a bar of chocolate in Chenles sweet stash.

" It's not good to eat that many candies in a day, so here's a chocolate to keep your sweet cravings satisfied.

- pwark Jisung "

Although the older scolded him for hiding his candies, Chenle finally manage to control his sweet cravings and just ate one chocolate bar a day.

After hanging out with the older for months, Jisung finally had the courage to confess, shyly tucking the note and the chocolate in a box, he starts to doubt himself

What if he doesn't see me that way?

What if he gets rejected?

What if--

And in the end, Park Jisung took the letter and wrote a new one

" it looks like it'll rain today.

- Park Jisung "

Chenle just laughs reading the letter, saying that it looks too formal, the younger just shyly rubs his neck while gripping the note in his pocket tight.

" hi Chenle hyung, I really like you

- your pwark jisung "

And today, Park Jisung and Zhong Chenle remain friends.

As always.