"No." She whined.

"Sekani." I said.

"No." She whined again and I sighed.

"Little girl I'm not playing with you. Bring it." I said she dragged her feet walking over to me and I laughed.

I picked her up and sat her in the chair and started doing her hair.

"I want...curly." She said making me laugh but I knew what she was talking about though.

I took her hair out of her bonnet and put some curling cream in her hair and styled it and did her edges and put butterfly clips in her hair.

"Lips." I said getting the lipgloss and she poked out her lips and I put it on and took a couple pictures of her. And she went to playing and I sat on the floor by her and went on my phone.

"Mai let's go!" My grandmother called for me and I got up and went to the door.

"It's not even time to go yet. It's still the morning." I said.

"But my car broke down and I wanna go. So let's go." She said.

"So you want me to drive you somewhere I don't wanna go. In my car? Yea, no." I said rolling my eyes about to turn back but she stopped me.

"Wait. Mai. Please." She begged.

"No. What have you ever done for me. Now you want me to let you get your funky ass in my car?" I said scrunching up my face.

"Mai." She whined.

"Okay. Fine." I said rolling my eyes.

I got Sekani and my stuff and her stuff and left.

I strapped Sekani in and got in and started driving.

She looked like she had shit to say. But just didn't say anything.

I had my phone connected to the car playing explicit but it was low. And since my phone was connected to the car the messages and calls show up on the little screen.

I was driving my phone dinged and it was Yoongi.

The message said "I got a knife and I am going to fuck you into the mattress tomorrow"

I abruptly stopped the car and moved the message.

"Um..." I said not knowing what to say.

"How disgusting." She said.

"You know what? I would kick you out of the car. But I guess from a grandmothers point of view that is disgusting to see. But you know what's more disgusting. Seeing your grandmother bent over a fucking kitchen counter." I said starting to drive again.

"Mai you don't have to be such a...Never mind." She said.

"A what? Raise your fucking voice I cannot hear whatchu saying." I said leaning towards her and she sighed.

"Oh okay." I said continuing to drive.

We got there and I got Sekani and her stuff and my stuff and we went in the house and I went over to the couch and sat down.

I was kind of just waiting for my dad's mother to come so she could meet Sekani. Because she's never met her before, and I feel like Sekani would love her.

But I was getting really bored and I haven't even been here that long. I just wish Yoongi was here to keep me company.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Sekani whined and I went in her bag and gave her some of the cookies she likes.

"You're gonna give her cookies? She's gonna be a fat ass just like you." My aunt said and I sighed.

Sometimes them calling me names all the time get's really overwhelming that part of my own family doesn't even like me. When I was younger I used to cry a lot.

"She's 1." I said rolling my eyes.

"This shit starts early. Imagine her looking like you when she's older." She said and I took a deep breath.

"I'm gonna go." I said standing up.

"Why are you leaving?" My grandmother asked.

"Why am I leaving? Are you serious? She keeps calling me fat, all of you always have something to say about me. My daughter, my boyfriend. My life. And I didn't ask for any of your fucking opinions. And I'm so sick of trying explain this shit to you people. You guys are a terrible fucking family. You're supposed to be aunt and be on my side. But instead you're making fun of my weight and body shaming me every time you see me. You're supposed to be my grandmother and you hate me. What the fuck did I ever do to you people? Just leave me the fuck alone I'm never coming up here again. You're not gonna see Sekani again. You're not gonna see shit. The only person you'll see is Min Yoongi he is fucking famous and rich as fuck. Bye I'm out this bitch." I said getting all my stuff and picking up Sekani.

And they all looked stunned. But I really don't care. I just cannot wait till my birthday and then I really never have to see any of them again.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. I really don't even know what to do to make this story more interesting and drama filled. But I'm gonna think about it and shit and find something. So I can ruin you bitches lives.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer 1.

Love you!😘😘😘😘