Part 41

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

Me and Yoongi quickly left because someone actually did call the police. One of the employees called the cops.

And as soon as we go in the car they came. So Yoongi quickly sped off without being noticed by them.

"Yoongi you can't just fucking punch people now. You are gonna be a celebrity." I said and he sighed.

"Will you get off my back about it? I know." He said.

"No. The hell I won't get off your back. You're not gonna ruin what you have just because a guy is looking at me. I don't try to fight every girl that looks at you. No matter how much I want to." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mai. Please. I got it. I got it under control. Don't even worry your pretty, short ass about it." He said making me glare at him.

"I'm not even that short so you can shut up." I said rolling my eyes.

"Babe you're 5'3." He said.

"No need to expose me." I said making him laugh.

"I look like a giant next you." He said making me laugh.

"Yoongi. Shut up. You don't know how hard I prayed to be a stallion. And nothing." I said making him crack up laughing.

"That wish was never coming true." He said making me hit him.

"You said that like you're tall." I said.

"I'm taller than Jimin." He said.

"That's not saying shit. Jimin is only 5'8. And you're like one centimeter taller than him. Don't get the game fucked up." I said making him laugh.

"For a girlfriend you sure are a fucking hater." He said making roll my eyes at him.

"Can we go to another store?" I whined.

"Babe." Yoongi whined.

"I don't wanna go back to the house it's boring there." I said.

"We have so many fucking rooms. And one of those rooms consist of an indoor swimming pool and hot tub. And an indoor theater and it's boring? If you don't wanna do that, explore the damn house." He said.

"Nigga you aren't my mother. I thought boyfriends were supposed to take you where you wanted to go." I said.

"You don't have a ordinary boyfriend. You have a rich boyfriend. And I'll be damned if we're wasting money going to a store for stuff you don't need. When you have a big ass walk in closet. Consisting of your clothes and your clothes only. And you wanna go to the store?" He asked me.

"You know what? I'm not begging you for shit. You're gonna be begging me." I said.

"Begging you for what?" He asked.

"For pussy. Cause you're not getting any for a month." I said shaking my head. And he started laughing.

"What the fuck is funny?" I asked.

"You are gonna hold out for a week without dick? That's hilarious. You can't even last 2 days without that. That's why we have sex everyday." He said making me sigh cause he was right.

"You know what? Shut up. And turn on Megan." I said and he laughed and turned on Megan.

"I got a stank ass walk. And a reckless ass mouth. And my shit so tight. When we fuck my pussy talk." I said bopping.

"I can vouch for you for that one." He said making me slap my mouth with my hand.

"Anyway." I said rolling my eyes making Yoongi laugh.