Part 21

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

After School

I drove Derek back to his house and since this week I could see Yoongi. I went to the prison where he was.

I signed in and went to the table and waited for Yoongi to come.

When he did he sat down and held my hand.

"Fucking finally. I missed you so much." Yoongi said making me smile.

"I missed you too. Are you okay in here?" I asked him.

"I made a friend." He said making me laugh.

"What's he in here for?" I asked.

"Assault." He said making me nod. Of course he made a friend that's in jail for assault. Great.

"I wrote more lyrics." He said giving me his notebook.

And I started reading it while he explained the lyrics to me. And he sounded like he was a excited to tell me what everything meant. Which made me happy, because I know I'm the first person to see this.

After he explained it, we talked more and then the buzzer went off and everyone got up.

I walked around the table and hugged Yoongi and he kissed me.

"I love you." Yoongi said.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you Sekani." Yoongi said making me laugh. And I watched as he left.

I got Sekani and went to the car. And strapped Sekani in and I got in the car.

And I went to Yoongi's building and into the office. And did some papers. I put Hoseok in charge of going to the wharehouse and stuff. Because I don't always have time. I'm going to school, I'm stripping, and I have to worry about doing the papers here. And going to meetings. It's just a lot.

So I did that work that actually took me a while. Because I had to do math, and since I didn't wanna do it all out. I used a calculator.

I did that and when I was finished I straightened up. And got Sekani and on the way there I already felt myself tired as hell. So I got some In and Out and went back to the house.

When I got in there I made Sekani's bottle and gave it her while she sat in her high chair. And I sat in the kitchen and ate.

After I ate. I washed the dishes and made all Sekani's bottles for tomorrow. And went upstairs.

I gave her a baht and got her in some pajamas. I kept her in the bathroom while I took a shower. And I did my routine and got in some pajamas.

And I went in the room with her and played with her. And watched her little educational videos with her while I laid in her play pin with her. Yes I lay in the play pin with her. I'm really short. So I found a way to sit in there with her to watch her little videos.

And she likes to show me when she plays with her toys. She likes me to watch. So I watch her until she tires herself out.

When she started yawning I got up and rocked her to sleep and laid her in her crib. And went to Yoongi's room and flopped the on the bed and pulled the covers over my head.

But I still turned on the TV because I need something on when I sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up to Sekani crying. But I felt like throw up was about to come up.