Part 48

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

"Do you want something to eat before we go back to the house?" Yoongi asked me.

"No." I said with a little attitude.

"Yes you do. I'm gonna get food anyway." He said and I kept looking at my phone.

He got the food and we went to the house. I got out and got Sekani and just went in the house not talking as a whole.

I took Sekani out her carrier and took her coat off and went upstairs. I took her in her room and rocked her to sleep so she could take her nap.

I closed the door behind me and went back downstairs and Yoongi was sitting in the kitchen at the table eating.

And I some water from the fridge and walked out the kitchen but Yoongi stopped me.

"Are you just not gonna talk to me?" Yoongi asked me.

"No." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why? What did I even do?" He asked getting up walking towards me.

"Flirting with that girl in there. Right in front of me at that. Letting her just touch you." I said.

"You're really gonna act jealous right now?" He asked me.

"You get jealous of anyone talking to me like every other day. But when I do it it's a problem?" I said.

"Yes it is a problem because we weren't doing anything." He said.

"Over there ke ke ke-ing like something was funny."I said going to the living room and he followed behind me.

"Just because I was laughing with her you think I like her?" He asked.

"I never said that. Guilty conscience?" I said.

"You're so immature Mai." He said.

"Now I'm immature? Matter of a fact I should be. I'm 17 you fucking pedophile." I said and he sighed.

"Why do you have to call me that every time we're arguing?" He asked me.

"You know what? Just...Just shut the fuck up." I said sitting on the couch. And he sighed.

"Can I just apologize and we be done with this?" He asked me.

"I don't want your fucking apologies. I want you to not let these pit bull looking bitches just giggle with you and touch all on you. If a guy did that to me and I let him, you would be ready to knock the shit out of him. And yell at me for letting it happen." I said.

"Mai. I'm sorry okay? Is that what you wanted? I'm sorry." He said making me sigh.

"I don't want your sorry." I said.

"Then what do you want? What are you gaining from this shit?" He asked me. And I sighed.

"Point is you had me about to beat that bitch's ass because you were just letting her do shit." I said and he sighed.

"Babe. I'm sorry. You know I don't want anyone else but you. I love you, and I don't wanna lose you over silly shit." He said holding my hand looking down at me.

"I'm sorry too Yoongi. I don't know why I got mad at you." I said.

"It's okay. I know why. Come on. I'm gonna fuck you up for yelling at me." He said picking me up throwing me over his shoulder making me laugh.

Not only did he fuck me up. He fucked my guts and major organs up.

"Help." I said laying out on the bed and Yoongi rolled his eyes at me.

"Come on and take a shower with me so I can do it again." He said me glare at him.

"Can my vagina rest?" I asked him.

"Not with me around." He said making me whine. He picked me up and took me to the bathroom.

After we took a shower we put on pajamas because we weren't going anywhere else.

And I went downstairs and started making dinner while Yoongi was upstairs giving Sekani a bath.

I was about to finish up and make his plate when he came downstairs holding Sekani. And put her in her high chair.

"Don't you have school tomorrow?" Yoongi asked me.

"Yes. I fucking hate it here." I said making him laugh.

"It's not that serious." He said.

"You're not the one in school still." I said.

"You have like one more year and you're done." He said.

"But it's moving too slow." I said making him laugh.

I made his plate and put it in front of him. And gave him a drink.

"After you graduate what do you plan on doing?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said answering honestly.

"You don't have any talent?" He asked making me hit him.

"I can dance. But you know. Like a professional. Not, I wanna go to school and dance for the rest of my life. I wanna hype up your music and go to awards shows with you." I said making him laugh.

"You said that as if it's a job." He said.

"It could be and I could be the first to do it. Have faith in your fiancée." I said making him laugh.

"You just love saying that don't you?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm gonna go to school and show off my ring. These other bitches could literally never." I said making him laugh.

"A mess." He said shaking his head making me laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer 1.

Love you!😘😘😘😘