Part 77

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. Happy New Years. Happy holidays and whatever it is you celebrate🎉🎉 sorry for not updating in a while. 6 days to be exact. don't attack me. im sorry. and i feel bad cause i have all these completed drafts just waiting to be put it out and i left y'all hanging. but here is your bitch. im still alive

Mai POV

After School

"Oh my goodness." Derek said whining.

"What?" I asked strapping Sekani in the car.

"My mom said she's coming with me to the mall." He said.

"You're acting like you're still in the closet. You been came out. What's the problem?" I asked getting in the car.

"I know but she makes jokes." He said making me laugh.

"But her jokes are funny. Remember when she said you were so gay you couldn't think straight." I said laughing and Derek face palmed himself.

"It wasn't funny." He said.

"But it was. At least your dad isn't around to make homophobic jokes. You have to be happy about that." I said.

"He's in the army." He said.

"I'm saying. At least you have that going for you." I said making him laugh.

"Anyway." He said rolling his eyes.

I dropped him off at his house and then went back home. And took Sekani upstairs to her room and Yoongi was in the bedroom watching TV.

"You may arise so you can help me with my hair." I said making Yoongi laugh.

He helped me wash it, condition, and blow dry like he always does.

"Why don't you let me braid it?" He asked and I looked at him.

"You don't see anything wrong with that sentence?" I asked him.

"Never mind." He said.

"Yea. I don't trust you to braid my hair. You'll have my braids looking all over the place and yea...no." I said patting his head and he laughed.

I sat in front of mirror at my vanity watching TV with Yoongi as I did my wig. But as I was prepping to put my wig on Derek told me he got his boots and he wanted to get his nails done with me. So of course I agreed and told him after I did my wig I'd be on my way over there to go get him.

I put this wig on.

I cut it the way I wanted and swooped my edges and stood up combing my fingers through it

"Oh wow." Yoongi said making me laugh.

"Come on. Cough it up. Praise me." I said making him laugh.

"You're amazing." He said making me smile.