Part 38

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

I went downstairs and sat on the couch. And when I turned on the TV I was immediately bored. So I decided to go bother Jimin. I know where he lives and he has to be home.

So I texted Yoongi so I didn't walk in and hear what he didn't want me to hear.

So he said okay. And I went upstairs and got Sekani's stuff and got my stuff.

I put Sekani in her coat. And got my coat. And left out.

I went to Jimin's house and opened the door.

"Jimin. Little person." I called for him.

"I'm in the kitchen. And don't call me a little person." He said making me laugh.

"Since when do you cook? Or let me rephrase that. Since when do you know how to cook?" I asked making him laugh.

"Since when I picked up a cook book. Try this." He said taking a spoon full of something. And I ate it.

And started coughing.

"What the hell was that?" I said and he laughed.

"Alfredo sauce." He said.

"First off it's too salty. So you're gonna have to start over." I said making him sigh.

"And what are you cooking for anyway?" I asked.

"I wanted to invite all of you guys over for dinner. But I can't cook." He said making me laugh.

"Let's go to the store. And get more stuff. Cause you fucked it up." I said getting up again and he laughed.

"I'm driving." He said.

"And why?" I asked.

"I've been in the car with you while you've drove. I don't trust it. I don't wanna die on account of you." He said making me laugh.

"You know what? Fuck you. I don't know if you should even drive. Are you sure you can reach the petals?" I asked him opening the door.

"Ha ha. Very funny." He said rolling his eyes putting his coat on.

I strapped Sekani in and got in the passenger seat. And Jimin got in the car. And I played music no matter how much he begged me not to.

"Big ole freak. Big booty, big ole treat. I'mma make him wait for the pussy." I said dancing.

"Your child is in the child. Yoongi would not approve." Jimin said making me laugh.

"Shut up and drive this car." I said hitting the back of his head.

We went in the store and started getting everything.

"That shit costs too much." I said taking it from Jimin.

"It's only 4.95." He said.

"Yea but this one taste the same and it only 1.95." I said looking at him.

"Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" Someone asked and me and Jimin scrunched up our faces at each other.

"Gross. That's disgusting." Jimin said shaking his head and I pushed him.

"Hey asshole. Some people happen to think I'm gorgeous. And by people I mean Yoongi." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well Yoongi doesn't have good taste." He said making me roll my eyes. And I stuck my middle finger up at him making him laugh.

We checked out and Jimin paid for everything. Because I made him, because he was the one who wanted to make this dinner. So he is paying for everything. Most of my money goes towards my clothes and Sekani.

We got in the car and drove back to his house. And Jimin held Sekani as I showed him how to do stuff.

"Nigga what did I just say? Don't touch that." I said hitting his hand and he held his hand whining.

"Why are you so rough. This is what Yoongi is always complaining about." Jimin said making me roll my eyes.

"But does Yoongi tell you that he body slams me on the fucking couch?" i said making him laugh.

When the food was almost done and Jimin was getting the hang of it. I called all of them and told them. And I texted Yoongi just in case he was still in his meeting. But apparently he wasn't. And texted back quick saying he would be over. And he had important news.

So me and Jimin finished everything and set the table.

And one by one everyone started showing up.

"Give me the baby." Masika said picking up Sekani and Sekani hugged her making us laugh.

"Tae. When are you gonna put a ring on Masika's finger?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Soon. If she's lucky." He said making Masika hit him.

We sat down waiting for Yoongi because he was the last one.

And when he got there he kissed me and sat down next to me.

And we started eating.

"The news?" I asked Yoongi.

"Oh um...How do I say this?" He said making me nervous. I really want him to get signed because I know he really wants to. Ever since he told me about rapping and wanting to be a rapper, he hasn't been able to stop talking about it. Telling me all about his goals and stuff he wants to accomplish. And I really want him to accomplish all those things.

"Don't say no silly ass shit Yoongi." I said making him laugh.

"I'm getting signed." He said making us all cheer and my mouth formed a o making Yoongi laugh.

"I'm getting my attorney to look over the papers tomorrow morning." Yoongi said holding my hand.

"What the fuck." I said covering my mouth and he laughed.

"Aren't you happy?" He asked me.

"I'm more than happy. My man finna be a rapper. He finna be the hottest out. The best out. He gone do it big." I said hyping Yoongi up and he laughed.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. We are gonna start to move away from the sad stuff. Just a little. Just a little bit. Before storms come. Storms that I have not thought of yet. But they are coming. So just be prepared when they do. But for right now I think I want it to be happy. Cause I know you bitches wanna see Yoongi become a rapper.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer 1.

Love you!😘😘😘😘