Part 20

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

I went back in the dressing room and put all my money in a bag. And the guy that collected the rest of my money came in and gave me the rest of my money.

"Thank you." I said waving to him as he left.

I don't work that long because I still wanna spend time with Sekani and play with her. As she got a little older she started becoming a lot more playful. She laughs a lot, she's not a whiney baby.

But she loves playing with Holly and Steezy. It's the cutest thing. So every time I leave here, the one thing I have to look forward to is Sekani.

I changed into a tank top and some sweatpants and my slides. And left out. But not before paying my boss for my stage time.

But I still left with a shit load of money. Like 3 bags full.

I went to the car and saw a dude standing by the alley. And yea, I don't trust this shit. It's looking a little sketchy.

So I quickly went to the car and got in the front closing and locking the door. And threw my bags in the passenger seat. And when I looked to the side the dude was there making me jump.

"Wait. Gray?" I said squinting.

"Roll down the window." He said making me roll my eyes. I rolled down the window which was probably my first mistake.

"What?" I asked.

"I have an offer for you." He said making scrunch up my face and look around. Why all of sudden dudes have random offers for me.

"It better not be some bullshit." I said.

"I know who killed the guy that Yoongi went to jail for." He said.

"Was it you or Jay? Because he just asked me the exact same thing." I said.

"You didn't sleep with Jay?" He asked me.

"Hell no. I'm with Yoongi." I said.

"So was Re-Jun. But she slept with me and Jay for a little extra cash." He said.

"How many times do I have to keep explaining that I am not Re-Jun?" I said.

"Are you gonna take the offer or not?" He asked me. And I thought about it. I got something for his ass.

"Sure. Come here." I said motioning for him to come closer and he smirked and came closer.

"Just a little bit closer." I said and he got closer and stuck his whole head in the window.

And I punched him making him stumble back.

"Byeee." I said starting the car and speeding off and he tried to run after me but I'm in a car.

I went to Derek's house and got Sekani and went back home.

I went in the house being greeted with Holly and Steezy barking.

I took Sekani out of her carrier and went to the kitchen and put Sekani in her high chair.

And started cooking myself some food. And I made myself a burrito. And gave Sekani some snacks here and there.

And I was talking to Sekani.

"You know Jay and Gray tried to get me to sleep with them?" I said and heard her scream making me laugh.

"I know." I said rolling my eyes.

After I cooked my food I made my burrito and made Sekani's bottle. And took her in the living room and brought everything in there.