Part 69

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

Sunday

I woke up to Sekani shaking my awake so I got up. Already knowing I have to go to another Sunday dinner against my will. I really don't wanna go but I'm being forced to. So I really don't have choice.

So before my grandmother came banging on the door and scaring Sekani again and making her cry. I got up. And Sekani climbed off the bed and went to her toys. That now kind of filled up the room.

And then my phone started ringing so I answered it and it was Yoongi.

"You look crazy when you wake up." Yoongi said making me cover my mouth.

"Yoongi." I said surprised that he said that.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding." He said making me laugh.

"Don't you have that Sunday dinner shouldn't you already be dressed?" He asked me.

"It's a dinner. Which means night. Which means I should not be forced to wake up early in the morning. I especially don't wanna step foot in that kitchen again." I said making Yoongi laugh.

"Are you gonna leave me up there alone?" I asked Yoongi.

"Jimin got broken up with." Yoongi said making me laugh.

"He is always talking shit. I wonder who by." I said making Yoongi laugh.

"I'm telling him you were laughing at him. Me, Tae, Jungkook, and Namjoon are going up there to keep him company." He said.

"How cute." I said making him laugh.

"You better be on your best behavior though. Tell my baby I love her." Yoongi said.

"Babes." I called for Sekani and she turned around.

"Yes mommy." She said.

"Daddy said he loves you." I said and she ran over to me and I put her in the camera making Yoongi smile that cute ass gummy smile.

"I love you daddy." Sekani said making me smile.

"I love you more." Yoongi said.

"Love you. See you later Yoongi." I said and we both hung up.

I gave Sekani a bath and did her routine and got her dressed. And let her play like I always do.

And I took a shower and did my routine and got dressed. I wore this.

I just put on lashes and lipgloss and put my hair in a side part me brushed it out and came out the bathroom

"Sekani let me do your hair." I said getting out her stuff to do her hair.