1.2

1.2~
•kylie's pov•

that day at the lake, after i told Shawn, he dropped me on the pier and ran. i knew where he would go, but i told no one to go after him. i spent the night at the house that day and then went back the second day.

i'm leaving tonight for australia and my heart hurts as i packed away the last three months. my mom was here, she came to get me. my aunt and her are crying downstairs, my aunts telling her to visit more. i could hear my moms bullshit excuses to why we didn't come more often.

quinn is sitting on my bed watching me as i pack up everything. my eyes fall on a maroon obey sweatshirt. my hands shake as i reach for it.
"quinn?" i ask.
she turns to me and nods.
"i don't think he's gonna come to the airport, can you drop this off." i asked her.
"ky, you've had that since you guys were like twelve." she told me.
"it was when we were best friends quinn, we aren't anymore." i whispered.

she nodded not saying anything. she grabbed the sweatshirt from my hand and placed it beside her.
"kylie!" my mom yelled.
quinn and i cried as we walked to the car with my suitcases. as we got in the car my aunt started driving right away, not letting me say goodbye to the street i learned to love.

as I looked out the window i started thinking too much..

something i did too often.