0.4

0.4~
•kylie's pov•

i woke up the next morning, shivering, from the cold wind blowing through my open window.

i rolled over to see it was four in the morning and mentally cursed at myself for jet lag. a shiver ran through my body as my feet hit the cold wooden floor. as i closed the window, i knew i wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

i decided to take shower to wash yesterday off me. it was a bit colder today so i decided on some ripped jeans.

i unpacked my suitcase trying to find my black jeans, as my wet hair dripped down my back. once i found them, i shimmied them on with a little hop. i put on a strapless bra and decided to do my hair.

i decided to do my hair in some loose brown curls. when i looked at the clock it read five-thirty am. i sighed again, knowing my family wouldn't be up for a few more hours.

i put some light mascara and lip gloss on to pass time. i tapped my unpainted nails on the desk and looked at myself in the mirror.

i rolled my eyes at myself, knowing i was never a patient human being. my ocd kicked in as i picked at my nails.

i huffed as i got up from the vanity chair and tip-toed down the hallway to the bathroom. i opened and closed the drawers quietly as i looked for nails polish.

once i found a color, i tip-toed back to my room and shut the door. i painted my nails white to match my white off the shoulder blouse.

once i was done it was half past six. i made my bed and sat down looking at some emails from my school and my friends back in australia.

the clock hit seven am when my phone dinged. i reached over to grab it and smiled to myself as i saw shawn's name on the screen.

from: shawn
i know you're probably not awake, but you never texted me your address! text me when you wake up :)

i smiled to myself as i typed.

to: shawn
jet lag got the best of me, i've been up for hours...:/

as i typed in my aunts address, i panicked. he knew this house. he couldn't pick me up here!

i panicked yet again like i always do and texted him a random address down the street.

great kylie now you have to walk there.

from: shawn
great, i'll see you at noon. :)

to: shawn
sounds good, can't wait.

i busied myself with youtube videos until nine. i walked downstairs when i heard my aunt in the kitchen.

we talked for a little about how my life was in australia over a cup of coffee. the warm drink made me feel less chilly on this day.

when it was close to noon i walked down the stairs slowly and made my way to the front door.

"where are you going?" my aunt asked coming from the kitchen.
"on a date." i panicked.
"with who?!" she asked excitedly.
"um, shawn." i told her.
"a date with shawn?" she asked confused.
"just a friendly date!" i told her quickly.

i rocked nervously back and forth on my heels. she finally nodded and opened the door for me.

"text me if you need anything!" she yelled as i walked down the driveway.

i nodded and waved back to her as i walked down the street to where shawn would pick me up.

from: shawn
we are here! should i come to the front door?