0.8

0.8~
•kylie's pov•

i walked into shawn's hospital room and froze. on the white bed, he lay motionless. there was a breathing tube attached to his mouth and needles in his wrists. he had a bright red mark on the left side of his face and there was bruises all along his jaw line. i sat down beside his bed and sighed.

"oh shawn." i whispered, "it's all my fault you're like this. what were you thinking? why did you have to do this to me?" i said aloud as i held his hand.

the boys came in as i squeezed shawn's hand.
"so if your name isn't grace, and it's kylie, tell us about yourself." taylor said.

so i told them, i told them all the way back to when i was born.

"you're from australia?" aaron asked.
"i was born in canada, but i moved to australia when i was fourteen." i told him.
"the kylie grace walker, is sitting right in front of me." hayes whispered.
"the kylie grace walker?" i asked.

"girl, you have no idea how much shawn has talked about you." mahogany said.
"why?" i asked almost in shock.
she shook her head, "can't you see he loves you?" she asked.
i looked at her and back at shawn.
"no he doesn't, if he loved me he wouldn't have forgotten me." i told her.
"he didn't kylie, trust me." cameron whispered.

"what do you mean cameron?" i asked him finally looking up.
everyone looked to cameron.
"trust me okay, he couldn't forget you just like that." he told me.
"besides, a best friend doesn't forget, they just simply move on." matt told me.
"i'm not ready to move on." i whispered.
"he's not either." nash said.
"i don't know about that nash." i told him.
"i'm positive about that." he said smiling.

my hand started shaking. my attention focused on shawn, and i saw his body jolting. i was in shock as i tried to wrap my mind around what was happening. my mind went cloudy as i held on to his hand for dear life.

i heard someone yell and footsteps running, but my mind was focused on shawn's beautiful face have a horrified look on it. i felt someone pull me away, but i gripped onto shawn's hand, not wanting to let go.

whoever was pulling me back, pulled harder and took me into the hallway where everyone already was. seconds later doctors were in and out of shawn's room.

four doctors came and wheeled shawn out of his room and down the hallway; but even where i was standing i could see his eyes wide open and his whole body shaking.

shawn was dying.