0.6

0.6~
•kylie's pov•

when i got home i cried myself to sleep. my aunt didn't ask questions, she just let me be miserable.

i woke up this morning and looked in the mirror. my face was black from my makeup and my hair was everywhere.

i trudged to the bathroom and cleaned my face and did my hair. my sweatshirt sleeves were stained with mascara tears and my sweatpants were too big. i was truly a mess.

i sat on my bed going through twitter. i decided i didn't have a life and started to stalk shawn. i stalked him every so often in australia, just to see how he was doing.

i looked through almost all of his simple but effective tweets. i looked back to when we were still friends and to when we weren't. i clicked on some hashtag he started doing 2 years ago. i froze.
#1daywithoutmybestfriend
it was the day i moved. he continued to tweet on and on as the days went by. i couldn't take it anymore and shut off my phone. why have i never seen that before?

my mind tried to answer a million questions as i laid on the bed thinking of cameron's conversation. would he tell Shawn?

my phone went off with a ding and i grabbed it off the nightstand.

from: cameron
i promise your secret is safe with me. ;)

to: cameron
thanks...

from: cameron
i won't tell shawn.

to: cameron
how do i know that?

from: cameron
i promise, i don't break promises.

to: cameron
that's deep, fine i believe you.

from: cameron
good. you should hang with us today.

to: cameron
i would but i think i should stay with my family today.

"no! you have to go!" quinn screamed from behind me.
i screamed and nearly fell off the bed.
"when did you get in here?" i asked.
"i've been in here since you've been stalking shawn." she smiled.

"don't tell me your falling in love with him again?" she smirked.
"of course not." i said avoiding eye contact.
she grabbed my phone and ran.
"quinn!" i yelled chasing her.
she ran into her room and locked the door.

"quinn!" I yelled banging on her door.
she came out five minutes later with a smirk on her face.
"what?" i asked her.
"you and shawn have a date at noon." she smiled.
i gave her a look and she continued to smirk at me.
"you know you want him." she said walking down the stairs.
i couldn't help but to smile.

i ran to my room to get dressed. i pulled out a light green off the shoulder top and light wash ripped jeans. i put on light makeup and curled my hair. i looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. i could look good when i really tried.

i walked to quinn's room and she smiled approving.
"wait, where do I meet him?" i asked her as i got ready to leave.
"the old pier." she smiled.

i thought back to the time when shawn took me to the pier and kissed me by the farris wheel. my first ever kiss. i thanked Quinn again and headed out. it took me about 10 minutes to get there and when i did shawn was waiting.

"hey!" he said running up to me.
"hi." i said smiling back.

he grabbed my hand and we walked down the pier. he made small talk about magcon and the boys. then he asked me more questions about myself.

"you're a closed off person sometimes, you know that?" he asked.
i didn't look at him as i searches for the right answer.
"guess i just have a lot of stuff from my past that made me like this." i said looking up at him.

he nodded like he understood and lead me to the end of the pier. this is where he kissed me all those years ago.

"i really like you grace." he told me.
"i like you to shawn." i told him truthfully.

he leaned in. wait was he going to kiss me? why am I leaning in? his lips met my and sparks flew. i opened my eyes and pushed him away.

"i can't do this!" i said taking a step back.
he took a step towards me trying to grab my hands.
"why?" he asked.
"i can't be in love with someone." i paused. "someone who i've already fallen for."
"you fell in love with me before?" he asked confused.

i turned and ran. i heard him coming after me shouting my name.
"grace, wait!" he yelled.

'my name is kylie.' i wanted to yell.
'i'm your best friend!'
the tears ran down my face, just remember me shawn.

i stopped at a park and sat on the swing. i know i changed but how could shawn not remember me? the person who knew me almost better than i knew myself.

"maybe he just moved on." someone said.
i turned around to see cameron.
"how the hell did you get here?" i asked him.
"i drove." he smirked.
"how did you know i was here." i rephrased my question rolling my eyes.

"i was taking the boys to the store when i saw you running. i thought i should follow you." he told me.
"i don't need your comforting cameron." i told him.
"really?" he looked at me.

i burst into tears and hugged him. he hugged me tight and kissed my head.
"it's okay." he whispered.
he rubbed my back and i knew he wasn't lying.
how could this be alright?

"thank you." i whispered.
"i'm always here." he told me.
i nodded and hugged him tighter.

how could i allow myself to let that boy in all over again. how could i let him destroy me again. how could he just simply move on just like that?

maybe my problem was that i just need to let go. i had to let go of everything we ever were in order to move on, just like he did the day i left; four years ago.